Twisted Treeline: Bush Mechanics

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

xlx Reaper xlx

11-04-2012

So after playing the new TT I have noticed something that riot seems to have either completely ignored or left in to see if people would exploit it.

The bush placement around the speed shrine and then immediately intop lane and bot lane is screwed.

If you play Rengar, no foe can out run you. Combining the speed shrine with rengars passive leap from the bushes and at how conviently the bushes are placed on the map, makes it impossible to out run him. This means that if you fight rengar and run you have guaranteed him a kill.

Next we look at Nidalee who has a passive of gaining move speed when moving through bushes. Now again look at the speed shrine and the placement of the bushes around it. Played right u can have inexcess of 450 movespeed with just lvl 2 boots, combined with the speed relic and nidalee's cougar form w skill, we have yet another character who you can not out run.

But unlike rengar, nidalee can also use this passive to escape and kite enemies. And since they have designed TT to be based around the middle jungle area of the map, it just helps to reinforce the exploitation of this problem.

So since this map is in the beta, I would like to see some changes to the horrible bush placement riot has made and I can't believe they designed the map so favourably for these two champions.

FDru

11-04-2012

This is not a problem per se, it's just a quirk of the map, and neither of those champions are OP.

xlx Reaper xlx

11-04-2012

It's a quirk that gives an unfavourable advantage to both rengar and nidalee.....its a problem that riot should have seen.

Yago Xiten

11-04-2012

There's a deal of problems with brush on this map.

I wrote a lot about it in my thread (though that's only a summary), but, of course, no one wants to spend time to read.

xlx Reaper xlx

11-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Blade Yago View Post
There's a deal of problems with brush on this map.

I wrote a lot about it in my thread (though that's only a summary), but, of course, no one wants to spend time to read.
Oh look finally someone who doesnt just try to silence opionions on the forums. You should link your thread here as well.

fiddlesticksssss

11-04-2012

I do hate that rengar wasn't even affected by his nerfs. He is still imba as hell on this map. Honestly i don't even try to fight a level 1 against a rengar, because unless he jumps out on accident its almost a guaranteed loss unless you are using darius, jax, olaf or some other 3 imba characters.

Prefix

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Master Recruiter

11-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by fiddlesticksssss View Post
I do hate that rengar wasn't even affected by his nerfs. He is still imba as hell on this map. Honestly i don't even try to fight a level 1 against a rengar, because unless he jumps out on accident its almost a guaranteed loss unless you are using darius, jax, olaf or some other 3 imba characters.

Olaf/Darius imba 3v3 ahahahaha have you seen Lee/Jax