Viable mids for counter picking.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ThePiercingArrow

11-04-2012

So I have recently taken a liking in playing Evelynn mid. I have only just started playing her and I plan on mastering her on normal. But I was wondering for when I play ranked as a mid. If the enemy team has picked a counter of her like ryze or mord or something. What is a few good champs I can also master to counter pick those.

Fiveofswords

11-04-2012

i would jsut get champs at extremes...for example you can pick up lux for when you want longest range...you can pick up karthus/fiddle for when you want large aoe but short range ...you already got eve for burst so i guess you dont need but i suppose you could get leblanc for an early game burst thing...and a champ liek say anivia or zyra for large cc.
cassiopia is the hardest counter to morde...although i would expect that karthus/fiddle can also handle him quite well.
not really sure about what champ counters ryze. I would expect that someone liek karthus/anivia who can clear waves fast can force ryze to farm at tower and he isnt good at doing that. Id also expect that lux would be pretty strong against ryze via poking while freezing the lane. Leblanc i expect would have a great chance of shutting him down before he gets core items

Frozen Indie

11-04-2012

http://www.leagueofstats.com/champions/counters This shows a hefty amount of counters. Hopefully it helps.

ThePiercingArrow

11-04-2012

thanks for that guys, i will have a look at that website too, and i also already have cass so ii guess i will use her if i see a morde and i'll get those other ones

Phoenix0Wright

11-04-2012

Because of his passive and ult, Galio can counter a lot of AP Mids. In particular, Cassiopeia and Brand are hard countered. I've never tried him against Morde, but I'd imagine he fairs pretty well.