Diary of Elise

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

zelmawizard

11-04-2012

Diary of Elise

When I landed on the dark isolated islands I knew that life isnít supposed to be here, the trees were withered and there were ghostly specters everywhere. When I saw this my stomach turned over the sight filled me with fear, but deep inside me I realized that the shadow isles welcomed me.
When I traveled deeper into the isles I saw a giant horse but this wasnít an ordinary horse, this was a centaur. He raced past me, brandishing his giant cleaver, when he passed I stuck out my hand. It feltÖ nothing. Iím now extremely frightened, maybe this isnít what I should be going into.
This is unexpected; up ahead is a giant metal armor piece that holds a giant mace. His eyes hollow with hatred. We are nearly at the center of the islands but as we walk more and more the more and more terrified we become. We have lost already 3 of the team and Im afraid to tell you that only 2 remain.
We have reached the center but I feel so brave. Through 3 days of traveling I would expect me to be afraid but I feel so powerful I hear music, spider music, my companion pleads me to go back, I endure the sight and assures him that I will take him to a better place. I will take the all to a better place

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Avejoe

11-04-2012

Let me guess, you were waiting for the queue in the PBE, and had enough time to write that down? XD