"Almost No One" didn't read past game 1

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TheFlyingSpoon

11-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elanorien View Post
I'm gonna be the ass hat that points this out :3. Saying "lmost no one didn't read past" means almost everyone did, when I think you meant you meant "almost no one read past" XD

logic Nazi

Elanorien

Recruiter

11-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheFlyingSpoon View Post
logic Nazi
Oxymoron. Logic is a good thing. Nazi's are not . I support one, but not the other! D=

TheFlyingSpoon

11-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elanorien View Post
Oxymoron. Logic is a good thing. Nazi's are not . I support one, but not the other! D=
connotation Nazi

Kajiic

11-04-2012

Thanks for clearing that up, Lagenor. You're right with that last line and I'll use that for future cases.

A Noob Feeder

11-04-2012

afks shudnt be punished in the tribunal unless the player is literally in the game avoiding the leaver buster but not playing in game.

WhyYouMadBroLoL

11-04-2012

This isn't punish worthy... Especially not game 2.

If he had flamed and left, yes.

But he said g2g and departed.

Ladayen

11-04-2012

I can see either way. less then 4 min in and you leave? WTF why'd you join in the first place. ****ing troll... on the other hand **** happens. It is what it is.

lockrider

11-04-2012

I got dc'd from the game the other day because my virus scanner threw a fit and crashed everything. My partner was in-game and told them I'd come back, which I did, when I solved the problem. It just threw a hissy fit and wouldn't let me keep the game open. However, I came back and apologised. From what I know, I wasn't reported because I was polite and said why I was dc'd.

However, this guy didn't say why he had to go. A reason might have been nice.

Poondar

11-04-2012

Thats sad.. Kajic is actually going out of his way to get another player BANNED just for leaving a game. You know there's a leaver system that takes care of this right? It's funny how you're actually a big enough ******* to actually do this, You know this is somebodys personal free time you are messing with? They had a long day at school or work and want to play a game and you're actually going out of you're way to make a forum post to get him banned. You sir, are in my eyes a reason that this community is ****.

TheFlyingSpoon

11-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poondar View Post
Thats sad.. Kajic is actually going out of his way to get another player BANNED just for leaving a game. You know there's a leaver system that takes care of this right? It's funny how you're actually a big enough ******* to actually do this, You know this is somebodys personal free time you are messing with? They had a long day at school or work and want to play a game and you're actually going out of you're way to make a forum post to get him banned. You sir, are in my eyes a reason that this community is ****.
Your response is a little over-the-top. He wanted people to take another look at the case and got good feedback as to why people feel the player wasn't punished by the majority.