30 Minute Wait for Dodging

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Expeditiontwo

11-04-2012

Can we please remove this 30 minute wait for dodging a ranked game and start it at 5 then accumulate a longer one for repeated dodges. It's ridiculous that I have to wait half an hour to avoid a game that's a definite loss because someone didn't communicate what they were doing or immediately begin trolling. This is the last game I could play for the weekend and I couldn't do it because I couldn't do any role I am decent at (anything but jungle) and had to leave because someone picked the last role besides jungle that wasn't called without communicating it. Now I can't play until Monday night because of a 30 minute wait. Even when I'm not the one leaving, if it's another player who couldn't get a role they wanted they refuse to leave because of the wait, and will either troll us or play a role they can't do. I would rather cycle through multiple champion selects full cycle and have a decent game rather than play a terrible game or not play a game for a half hour.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

hunkerinatrench

11-04-2012

RIOT, he is so right on this. I am sick and tired of this. I honestly won't dodge games even if there is a troll within. The thirty munte penalty is absolutely outrageous. I came to the forums for this exact reason and I believe that something needs to be done. Start the wait at five minutes. I don't care if i go through multiple champion selects. It is better then getting trolled into somehting you dont want, or are not good at it. This is important for the lower elo to because the kids there are much more finicky about where they will play. I am beggin you RIOT please get rid of it. I am typing this right now because we had some troll who wanted to play mid but couldn't get it. So now i am sitting out for half an hour.