AFK in lobby+solutions

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DrMarvinRubdown

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-04-2012

I have been playing quite a bit of ranked recently and since my account got hacked i was forced deep into ELO hell! the worst part, for me is when people AFK in the lobby simply because they don't get their own way. For example just 15 minutes ago our leader didn't own blitz so the other team tagged him, the player who wanted to play blitz then afks and randoms. me and my friend decided to dodge because this is simply ELO loss. this happens frequently to me and i know a lot of my friends and i think its pretty retarded that the random feature even exists in ranked. i propose that this is taken out and if someone fails to pick a champion they are bluntly removed from the queue and it would be as though someone has dodged.

TLDR: remove the random if someone fails to pick a champ in ranked and just kick them from the lobby as if they had dodged.

Nekrocow

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-05-2012

Bumped

1 800 QT GRIL

11-05-2012

That's fine and all, but that doesn't stop them from having a poor attitude and either manually randoming, or just trolling.

MEOW1337KITTEH

11-06-2012

If 70% of the people end up randoming or trolling anyways, that still gets rid of 30% of the problem.

This, and a rule on DC's (The person who leaves loses elo and the rest of the team doesn't lose anything, as well as getting a report sent) <- Does not apply in teams ranked.