LoL Loading screen issue

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Xedilian NZL

11-04-2012

Hey everyone. so ive had this problem thats been causing me to get leaves on my profile because the loading screens decide weather or not i can play.
So ill start with the problem
Riots scripters.
The scripting in this game is absolutly horrible. the loading screens bug out all the time and i cant figure out why they happen even if it could save my life.
Problem 2.

If you dont even load in the game, You should not get a leave written on your profile INFACT THAT GAME SHOULDNT AT ALL BE ON YOUR PROFILE BECAUSE YOU ( the Player ) Did not Step a single foot into the ( Fields of justice )

Problem 3. just before the game starts there is champion selection. you pick your champ, Lock in and wait till the game starts. Finaly the game starts. Oh look, becuase of horrible scripting on the behalf of riot, my very own copy of league of legends decides to open inbetween my 2 screens. ( If you dont know how to imagine how this works, Think of it this way. you have you screen in front of you loading the game. Now Picture the game as if it were in window mode and dragged into the bottom right corner of the screen. you cant even play like that i mean wtf right? ) Anyway back to the point. if i am lucky, This game loads exactly how i explained it. If im unlucky witch apparently i am never unlucky.. The game loads perfectly fine.

inb4 somebody says whats your computer specs...
Windows 7 x64bit
12gb of ram ( dont ask or comment about the ram )
Radeon 5670 HD ( Decent enough to run this game )
Dual screen monitors 1920x1080
Forgot what brand my cpu is but its 3.0 ghz
Asus SABERTOOTH Z77 motherboard
i also run my computer with windows xp theme to save cpu

i know im going to get asked this question so ill re-write it and answer it

What programs do you run in the backround?
task manager
Riots spectacular game league of legends loaded inbetween my screens.

What settings do you run ingame?

Basic settings... Everything on very high, Shadows turned the F*** OFF and the game run in full screen at 1920x1080.

Somebody give me some serious answers as for why i get lucky and the game loads like this OR some serious answers on how to F**KING STOP it from loading like this in the first place.

Note: this game has been doing this for a good 2 months and its gotten to the point were i am fed up and sick of it. Obviously.. Otherwise i wouldnt have even posted this.

Now Finaly.. Some of you may think im not taking this seriously.
I F**king am boy. i am foaming at the mouth because this is a never ending problem. pls riot. pls make the game more viable for 64bit computers.

Burningbladez

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-04-2012

Yea man happens to me at times

Plusive

11-04-2012

**** post. League of legends is the best game there is. You just have a **** computer lololol get MAD ****** 420 BLZE IT FGT.

NelTheArrancar

Recruiter

11-04-2012

Did you just say if you're unlucky the game loads fine?

FluffyBud

11-04-2012

Has been happening to me the past few days. Uninstalling and re-installing didnt help. I also cant End Process in the task manager for league. Not sure if the two are connected :3