Sona / Ez Bot

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

PWNiasTACias

11-04-2012

Anyone else sick of this? I play draft just so I can ban them. In my opinion the game is in a very, very silly state right now.

League was way better in the old days, now it's just who picks the cheesier team.

I can't be the only one sick and tired of seeing Ez / Sona in every game ever.

adc

11-04-2012

Pick Caitlyn, press A, click them, win.

No but seriously, Ez/Sona is a poke lane. Of course it's annoying. Learn to play against it - pick burst (Taric/Graves, for example) or a stronger poke Lane (Caitlyn/whoever, for example). They're strong, not broken.

GaviNNN

11-04-2012

I main ezreal, I'm fine with it.

Cheap0

11-04-2012

Sona and Ez are FOTM right now. They'll fall out of favor in time.

Fiveofswords

11-04-2012

its kinda silly that its so popular because it really isnt even that strong. After the sona armor nerf shes pretty easy to kill if you decide to. Try a lux support against this. Light binding sona and shes dead. Meanwhile lux is probably one of the hardest snowballing supports...she can also harras people trying to farm at tower without even taking tower hits.

Colver

11-04-2012

As someone who mains Sona, Id say that while it is strong it is by no means broken. As mentioned above, Sona is very, VERY squishy, and keeping a lot of pressure on her will often be enough to get her to back off. Running someone with sustain helps alot too (taric, soraka, alistar) as it means you can stay in lane just as long as they can. Stuns and burst shut it down. It's just one of those things you need to specifically counter instead of just continue on as normal.

Bus Driver

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-04-2012

Sona is the only problem, ez is pz.

Amaerginn

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-04-2012

I see Blitzcrank in well over half of my games, in every game type. He's so much more annoying than Sona, because getting grabbed usually means you die, and his W makes it impossible to run from him.

Sona can be dealt with. The only way to deal with Blitzcrank is hope he misses that grab.