Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Unable to play on my account.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

billiepiper

11-03-2012

So something pretty cool just happened to me. My boyfriend and I share a computer because mine broke recently and I can't afford a new one. My boyfriend finishes his game and then goes to work. I then log on the same computer on my account but the only thing i can see other than my friend list is "Summoner (insert name here) is still in a game" and the only option I have is "Log out." So I log onto his account and there is no game in progress.. Try again to get on my own account, and the same message appears. Now I can't play.. thanks? ALSO where is my refund option? I haven't seen it for days. No I haven't used any of my refunds yet and I don't want Elise anymore she's not my play style.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Caketastrophe

11-04-2012

I've been stuck on "reconnect" for 3 hours now, even though I was never in a game. I logged off and back on several times, even uninstalled and reinstalled. I feel your pain, it sucks :/

And the refund should come back soon, I heard they were having issues with it, though it's not gone forever