Supports Need More Love

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

blackaces888

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-03-2012

Not really anything interesting, but i was looking at the post page stats and i don't see "Damage Shielded". If there is a way to have "damage shielded" recorded and listed on the stats i think you should add it. Ohhh, or like "Lives Saved" for shielding Lethal damage. Or something to show how helpful a support was during a game. I duno, just somthing to say that a support did his/her job. As someone who plays supports in ranked games I just don't feel very rewarded whenever i play support. :/ maybe i'm just whinning a bit. lol I duno what I'm saying anymore. Anyways YEAH GO SUPPORTS!

Fiveofswords

11-04-2012

a damage sheilded thing might make people appreciate janna a little more. I know that i sheild a lot mroe damage as janna than i would ever heal as soraka. But its hard to 'prove' it.
the lux sheild is also underappreciated imo

Arasuki

11-04-2012

as the only support in my team ( no bench ) and cop sh it on skype for my lack of stats after each game. this.

Elitefoo

11-04-2012

I get my satisfaction from trolling bananas in lane phase. zone zone zone zone zone

Stickerz

11-04-2012

yeah supports dont get enough love because people think about the ones getting a shout out for the kills even tho 100% supports set up to make it happen in the first place

Amaerginn

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-04-2012

How about wards purchased? Or money spent on wards/oracles? This is a direct contribution to your team, after all.

Joe Krake

11-04-2012

I'd prefer they make more support/tank champs so the entire game doesn't become just a slugfest.