Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

I found the weakness of Revive

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Tempestphile

11-03-2012

If you revived, and then you bugspat, your movement speed buff is pretty much gone, and your health buff is still ticking

And i think this might be a bug, but that just happen to me, and i couldn't revive for the whole game (20 minute game, i revived and bugsplat after first fight)

DiscworldDeath

11-04-2012

I think you'll find bugsplat is also pretty detrimental to winning, capping points, and it also makes the storm shield/quest bonus tick down if you bugsplat while you have them.

lastcenturion

11-04-2012

revive has a weakness?
tat be no possible im ared 284 elo

Veni13

11-04-2012

Oh ok. That was very educational, thank you for sharing.

Xtreme Chaos

11-04-2012

Bugsplat? How do you even die as a Khah'zix on dominion?

x nineball

11-04-2012

Quote:
Tempestphile:
If you revived, and then you bugspat, your movement speed buff is pretty much gone, and your health buff is still ticking

And i think this might be a bug, but that just happen to me, and i couldn't revive for the whole game (20 minute game, i revived and bugsplat after first fight)

.... Then, don't use revive.

A Slime Appears

11-04-2012

Can't tell if trolling or just stupid