Best Junglers

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

IS16d6811d4b131e942863b

11-03-2012

I'm looking to start playing jungle seriously and I want to buy all the top tier jungle champs so who do you guys think are the most OP junglers atm?

lastchancexi

11-03-2012

Everything's going to change really quickly, but right now, I like Amumu, Skarner, Maokai, and other types of tanky CC bots that don't require farm.

Also, Shaco's a great pubstomper.

Sir Jaxx

11-04-2012

I'd wait for the Season 3 changes before you pick up TOO many champs (apparently the incoming jungle changes are going to be quite significant and limit which champs are successful in the jungle), but anyway, some of the top junglers right now are:

- Skarner
- Maokai
- Lee Sin
- Nunu
- Amumu
- Alistar
- Dr Mundo
- Shyvana
- Olaf
- Malphite

Condescend

11-04-2012

A lot of people underestimate Kayle jungle, have been loving it lately.

TeknoWizard

11-04-2012

Skarner is probably the best in my opinion. Lee Sin can snowball games hard right from the get go. Malphite, Amumu and Nautilus all have game changing initiates. And poni is OP.

vahki95

11-04-2012

I'm new, but udyr has been my favorite so far. He becomes an absolute tank late game, and with the ability to stun, and burst makes for excellent ganks when combined with other cc champs.

Starry Tear

11-04-2012

God I love Lee Sin. Very strong 1v1 and a very versatile champion

Xamd

11-05-2012

Jarvan 4
Skarner
Maokai
Nautilus

All of them have great ganking power (even from level 2). Nautilus can be tricky to play late game if you don't fully understand his kit. Skarner and Jarvan make it obvious as to who your team should focus.

Shyvana
Mundo
Udyr

Great control junglers you should learn as well. I imagine they both will function in the new jungle. But currently they are good to pick against gank-heavy junglers like Maokai as you can just walk into their jungle, take their ****, go home and get your jungle cleared too. This limits all the experience and creeps the enemy jungler will get, he would have to gank and steal minions to keep up (which would severely set him back).
Udyr also has great ganking power while still being able to clear freakishly fast.

Yarmammy

11-05-2012

I use Fiddlesticks, his AP damage is great and he's really good to ambush with. He has drain which makes it all that much better to get hp with, so you wont need to run back to base. At level 6 his crowstorm makes for a very good pwn. XD

Darkdaddy

11-05-2012

I've been liking Skarnar a lot lately