Did not get Teir 5 icon after purchasing 10k RP within the allotted Time period.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

KangarooZombies

11-03-2012

I purchased 10k with in the dates specified in the original thread about the new summoner icons " we’ll be offering some sinister new summoner icons when you purchase RP. There are five icons to collect based on the total RP you purchase between October 1 and November 13." And I still dont have the Teir 5 icon on my list. It has been about a day and a half now and still nothing. Any idea why this is?

Xenolithium

11-03-2012

I did not get Tier 4.

Apparently, nearly every recent post for several pages in the Icon thread are people having the same issue.

Either Riot is ignoring, not paying attention, or fixing it. I sure hope they're fixing it.

KangarooZombies

11-03-2012

yeah this is obnoxous, i put in a ticket and the response was that i have been given all the icons i should have gotten before october 31. BUT WE HAD UNTIL THE 13th OF NOVEMBER SO WHY ARE YOU GIVING ME THIS SPEECH ABOUT OCTOBER 31st

Farathel

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-04-2012

i just got a card on nov 1st from a friend of mine and got tier 4 icon within 5 minutes after. today i thought since i was so close ill go for the 5 and i bout the rp roughly 8 hours ago still a no show....