November MCCC - The Inside is Bigger than the Outside

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

NA Rukhron

11-19-2012

I have an idea to host the december one, if I'm allowed to have it.

ObscureClockwork

11-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by NA Rukhron View Post
I have an idea to host the december one, if I'm allowed to have it.
i believe kaotics and I are hosting

Luninareph

11-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prototypetwo View Post
Luninareph - Astraios, Master of the Vortex
1) Lore is on short side, but ok. 1: E and QW interaction, 3: R. I don't really see challenge 2. An outside factor shouldn't be fully in your control.
2) Can you make the ultimate clearer? Without the picture, it should still make sense. It could just be targeted (location based) with the 3 spirits always coming from the same direction. It'd be more possibly predictable and easier to use. But that's up to you.
3) Ability cooldowns don't mesh particularly well for activating the passive often until late game with good cdr. Is that intentional? For example, a rank 1 W will restrict passive use to once per ~15 seconds with some cdr.
Thank you for the information, Prototype! I have changed Astraios' kit and believe that Challenge Number 2 is now fulfilled by his E. I would appreciate it if you could take a look and confirm if this is indeed the case, whenever you have a free moment (I'm at the bottom of page 2). I would also appreciate it if you, matrixEXO, could check my design and make sure that you also feel that it fulfills the three challenges (although I think you mentioned your checklist of the champions submitted is on its way, in which case please disregard this beyond the "I have a new E" part).

Prototypetwo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-20-2012

@Lunin, yes, the edit should definitely satisfy challenge 2.

Luninareph

11-20-2012

Beautiful! Thank you!

ChristoFurocious

11-20-2012

can we edit the lore now? i just feel mine needs to be kinda streamlined its a lil loose for my taste

ObscureClockwork

11-21-2012

yes
you an edit everything till final judging
just try to keep it relatively the same, reworks last minutes are generally iffy

Oventoasted

11-22-2012

Made changes to Charade (page 12)
Updated Q to pull himself to an ally instead of the ally to himself. on enemy use remains the same.
Updated all cooldowns to be a flat amount, allowing him to harass better early game and jungle, but still keeping him moderately dependent on cdr.
Updated R to meet challenge 3 (which i was told i met already. judges, get it together). It's now a teleport instead of a dash.

Munkey20

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-23-2012

updated Tella with stats, tried trimming lore, tweaked some other stuff.

Nomir

11-23-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prototypetwo View Post
Nomir - Nena, Time's Mistress
1) Good lore; barely on the long side. Challenges: 1: Q? & E & R?, 2: nothing?, 3: passive, W. Make sure you have an ability depending on an outside factor. I don't count E's choice of waiting longer to cast. That's a good effect but is a factor completely under the player's control.
2) Q was a lot to swallow. As I continued, all the details were perhaps too much. Abilities in this game rarely have more than 4-5 details about them. Consider streamlining some effects and simplifying some abilities, particularly the basic abilities. But I'd keep W how it is.
3) Can Nena use R to be the jukemaster of all jukemasters? In other words, what happens to her Hind Sight self when she casts R? Does it keep following her previously laid path?
I know I'm late on replying on this (I have been busier this week than expected).

1) I would like to some more information, especially on challenge 2. I am wondering if Q - Blast from the Past fulfills Challenge 2 with the 1 second duration scaling from the number of runes set off in the chain reaction. I was trying to do something a little different, but I have an idea of a change I can make if I have to (I don't like it as much though).

2) I understand Q looks complicated and maybe is. It is meant to be a short lived mine that blows up other Q runes when it explodes. The details are meant to clarify any questions about it. Also Challenge 2 time scaling made it more complex. I haven't decided how to change it though, as I like how it works currently.

3) Nena can juke quite a bit, but hopefully no more than a few other champions. It tried to base the cooldown off of Ahri's and Akali's ultimates. Nena also only can travel to where she was three seconds ago. I did add a clarification that Hind Sight continues to travel along it's same path. I see her casting spells quickly at the beginning a fight, and jumping back in time to safety. Then a little before 3 seconds pass she can jump back into the fight to get another burst off, before casting a last time to move to safety again. This what makes her a hit and run mage.