[NEW ABILITY CONCEPT] Vailon, Winter's Fury

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Gradunk

11-03-2012

Passive: Frozen Rage: Each cold spell cast makes you warmer, increasing damage output by 2%. Stacks up to 5 times.
------------When you cast Blow Dry, you freeze up again, and for the next 5 seconds you add a 3 second 3% slow to spells and basic hits for each stack of frozen rage.
The Q, W, and R spells are considered 'cold spells'.

Q: Water Blast: Shoot water in a target direction dealing 60/90/120/150/180 + (60%) magic damage, weighing all enemies hit and slowing them by 20% for 4 seconds while they dry off.
Mana Cost: 60/70/80/90/100 Cool-down: 11 seconds Range: 1000 Missile Speed: Starts at 600, but decreases by 30 every 100 distance traveled.

W: Cold Jet: Suck the heat out of the air, then launch the cold air in a target direction dealing 50/75/100/125/150 + (45%) damage to the first enemy hit.
If they are effected by Water Blast, the water freezes dealing an extra 25/35/45/55/65 + (20%) magic damage and stunning them for 1.5 seconds.
Mana Cost: 50/75/100/125/150 Cool-down: 12 seconds Range: 600 Missile Speed: 500

E: Blow Dry: Release the heat in a target direction dealing 50/80/110/140/175 + (65%) magic damage to all enemies hit.
If they are effected by Water Blast, it will evaporate removing the slow, but dealing an extra 50/70/90/110/125 + (55%) magic damage.
If they have been stunned by Cold Jet, this will remove the stun, activate the slow from Water Blast and deal an extra 50/70/90/110/125 + (60%) magic damage.
If they are not effected by anything, it increases their movement speed by 20%
Upon cast, all nearby allies have their movement speed increased by 20%
Mana Cost: 100/125/150/175/200 Cool-down: 12/11.5/11/10.5/10 Range: 550

R: Skating Time: Give all allies spiked shoes then cover a large area with ice slowing enemies by 25/30/35%. The ice takes 5 seconds to melt to 50% of its starting size dealing 8/9/10/11/12% overall magic damage each second. After the five seconds, what remains of the rink shatters dealing the remaining 50% of 400/600/800 + (90%) Magic damage.
{Since they don't have spiked shoes, they slide around making it take 1 second to turn around, then 1 more second to get back up to full speed.}
Mana Cost: 150/200/250 Starting Size: 1000 radius Cool-down: 120/110/100

This is the new ability concept. The sliding.

Statistics:

Movement speed:-310
Attack range:-------550
Damage:------------48.6 + (2.9 / per level)
Health:---------------382 + (83 / per level)
Health Regen:-----0.8 + (0.1 / per level)
Mana:----------------215 + (60 / per level)
Mana Regen:------0.8 + (0.2 / per level)
Armour:--------------12 + (3 / per level)
Spell Block:--------30 + (0 / per level)

Death: Vailon freezes on the spot, and after 2 seconds, his body shatters and melts into the ground.

Lore:
Vailon was an honor student with a bright future ahead of her. On her way home one day she decided to take a detour and found a new store, so she decided to check it out. Once she got inside the door was shut behind her and she was carried into the basement of what looked like an alchemy lab. Vailons struggling led the alchemist to sedate her so the tests could continue. Next thing she knew, she woke up alone on a beach, on a small island way of the coast of Urtisan.
--------Vailon struggled to survive on the island alone, fighting the harsh climate of the different seasons, but as each season passed Vailon could feel something inside her changing. Not even aware that her body was undergoing slight changes each month, it was two years before Vailon was ready to embark on the journey across the sea back to the main land of Runeterra. The tests had been working, but much slower and more powerful than what was expected. The most important month was the entire trip back to Runeterra. Having been immersed in water for an entire month, her body went through the biggest change of all.
--------When she finally landed on the coast of the Demacian border, she stood up to brush herself off only to notice that from the waist up, she had become an elemental of water with the monthly changes isolated into separate areas of her new body. This new found knowledge filled Vailon with rage at which point an arm she didn't even know she had began to boil and evaporate. The shock of the third arm above her head deeply saddened her, and her left arm froze instantaneously. She decided to get a good nights sleep after the horrific journey so she could plan her next move wisely in the morning. She was disturbed by a man who called himself Heimerdinger. Her first response to someone else frightened Vailon and her right arm was launched at Heimer as unintentional self defense. Heimerdinger managed to befriend Vailon and took her back to his workshop where Heimer started working to figure out what actually happened to Vailon, and to help her train with her new powers.
--------Heimerdinger offered Vailon to join the league while he worked to figure out what happened to her. During one battle shortly after she started recognizing faces; like the face of Singed who she recognized as the man that was sedating her and Mundo who carried her down the foreboding staircase. This news was reported to Bandle city immediately and thus sparked the eminent rivalry between Noxus and Bandle city.

Appearance:
Vailon having been a yordle, aside from appearance, she still has most of the qualities of one, but the experiments have turned her into a strange monstrosity. she now has 3 arms, and her head is where her stomach normally would be. Her left arm is now made of water from the years spent on the uncharted island, her right arm is now ice from the winters on the island. her third arm is where her head used to be. this is where the heat of the summers and her rage from this unbelievable mistreatment has festered. her torso (which now includes her face) is a mix of the cold and heat so is a conglomerated mess of water (right), ice (left) and the fiery red rage (top). her legs however have actually been left unaltered, being the only identifiable evidence that she used to be a yordle.

Adramalech, The Demon King: http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=1012764
Marukai, Sanity's Nemesis: http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=1037731
Scar, The Flesh Hunter: http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=1050051
Tondaar, The Elite Efreeti: http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=1050051
Reshatem, The Trap Master: http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=1072264
Ideka, The Lord of Life: http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=1096207

If you like Vailon, check out some of my other champs.
Please comment below to tell me what you think. any criticisms are appreciated so don't be afraid lol.

Southern Korea

11-03-2012

tldr

Pulsefire Vi

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-03-2012

That title made Sejuani angry.

Roneld3444

11-03-2012

Pretty sure this doesn't belong in this board, not sure though. You're designing a champion, not an ability, why name it ability? Also tl;dr.
EDIT: After skimming through the lore, probably the worst fan lore I've ever read. Singed and Mundo aren't from Noxus, the whole thing felt rushed, and her reasons for joining the league are the typical "HURR REVENGE MUST GET DER HERR".

Ayrx

Recruiter

11-03-2012

trying to hard

Dovah

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-03-2012

Wrong board lol

Gradunk

11-04-2012

i know it's the wrong board but my friend told me to post it here. he said most people look at this forum and it would get more attention here if i did. so i gave it a shot.

Peggy

11-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gradunk View Post
i know it's the wrong board but my friend told me to post it here. he said most people look at this forum and it would get more attention here if i did. so i gave it a shot.
your "friend" is a filthy troll.