A simple Question!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

zippofan

11-06-2012

To my fellow summoner "Crystal1s"

OMG SOMEONE WHO UNDERSTNDS ME!!

I main support and its so true...You loose? Its support and jungler's fault
you win? not cuz you did anything...no the adc did everything

Hallelujah brother

Slashinghardest

11-06-2012

Even tho your right about support being a unapreciated role your definitely exagerating. When it comes down to it a good team comp can easily make up for the removal of a support.

iamshanka

11-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slashinghardest View Post
Even tho your right about support being a unapreciated role your definitely exagerating. When it comes down to it a good team comp can easily make up for the removal of a support.
Wow.... this is exactly what the rest of us talking about in the thread trying to make players like you understand.
Think of it this way. If in a bot lane, enemy is ez /sona. Your team is vayne and a crappy support. Vayne with low range trying to survive the long range poke of both ez and sona. Do you think you can farm well and get ahead. NO! Instead of going for IE / PD first, you will go for BT, while ez wud have tri force and BT done.
And you're saying support removal wont hurt the team? Its a 20 min surrender bro.

Slashinghardest

11-06-2012

I never said you sub out support with a crappy support but you can easily make up for the lack of a support in a good team comp.

iamshanka

11-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slashinghardest View Post
I never said you sub out support with a crappy support but you can easily make up for the lack of a support in a good team comp.
In a way yes, If the adc lacking a good support is exceptional. But that doesnt generally happen because the match making mostly happens with equal skilled players