Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

I've been banned from AFK but was DDoS'ed

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Rudolphh

11-03-2012

Hello other summoners

I'm semi-new to the game league of legends but I've been banned a couple times before for AFKing games. But I've recently gotten into an interaction online where someone isn't very happy with me. I've been banned because of a DDoS attack not once but its not the second time and I just can't sit and wait for a bigger suspension to be completed.

Basicly in 2 ranked games I've had I have disconnected randomly. I'm not even sure how he knows but it might be a friend on skype thats telling him, as I am often in group calls. I'm not just disconnected from the game but my internet as a whole goes down.

As of now I've just came back online after he DDoS'ed me for over 2 hours. I tried to log on and I'm now banned for a week.

The whole point for this thread was to ask, Is there anyway I could appeal a suspension? I'd think it'd be bad support if I can't appeal a false supension.

Any answers are appreciated... Really wanna play...

rickane58

11-03-2012

You don't get banned after 2 games. You clearly must have a history of leaving games.

Rudolphh

11-03-2012

This time I have, and I say I've had a history. But i shouldn't be banned right now because of someone else .