my account charecters is all disappear

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

legionslayer

11-03-2012

my account charecters is all disappear. nobody ever care. where is all the stuffs.

whOrganism

11-03-2012

Don't double post threads.. And do you have any other information besides:
"my account charecters is all disappear. nobody ever care. where is all the stuffs."

legionslayer

11-03-2012

oh i have been playing this game for a long, but lately i didn't log on because all my charecters in my account is all gone. it likes i dont have access or own any charecters. it's weird because i have bought like 20 of them. please help and i'm sorry to double post because i'm having the issue like 6 months ago but when i post it and no one reply at all.

legionslayer

11-03-2012

you will understand what i'm talking about if you log into my account.

whOrganism

11-03-2012

Does it show you purchased them in the purchase history? If so maybe you could post a screenshot of that and one of the character page to show you don't have them.

If it isn't showing you anything in either place, them I'm afraid RIOT is the only one that can help, and chances of them actually giving you the time of day is slim to none.

legionslayer

11-03-2012

it does but it has been a long time ago. i believe u can only see a few of them, but not all. ok i'm level 30 and no charecters. does it make sense at all. where can i post a screenshot? i really want to get back into the game but not without my charecters that i work so hard for.........

legionslayer

11-03-2012

i checked it already but the history is long gone.please help me to check some where else because i can't' play the game without all my hard work.