Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

@Hippalus - Question in regards to "trading skins"

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Troll Then Leave

11-03-2012

I understand that you require atleast 2k+ upvotes for you to even acknowledge a thread about trading a skin.

However, I am sure many people are in a similar situation to me.
My first account created had a number of limited edition skins. However, after reaching only bronze in season 1 (I also hated the bronze border being shown in season 2), I decided to create another account and guess what, season 2, I reached platinum with this new account.

Now, the situation is. I'd rather have the limited edition skins on the account I actually play on now (which has platinum elo in season 2) instead of my original bronze elo season 1 account. And also, this account is level 5, but with a Human Ryze skin - so it is abit of a waste too..

Are there any thoughts about implementing any solutions to help players like me to trade over skins from one account to another which we actually own.