Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Trapped in Jumanji

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sstargamer

Recruiter

11-03-2012

I recently was going to play a game with friends and we invited eachother and queued
up in 5v5's hoping to play a game but something wierd happened. Not to just me but all of us.

the three of us were suddenly out of queue. so not thinking much of it i go to 5v5's to re-invite them but it auto-matically declines it for them and says they are both in queue and they say the same thing had happened to me, to which i replied you must be crazy! Im still trying to invite you!

so hoping a quick relog would fix the issue, i log out and log back in to find that it says I abandonned a game! and i had to reconnect! so i click the button it turned gray and...nothing

absolute nothing. it wont reconnect and the same isssue isi for my friends as well.

We need to Get out of this game i hope the other 7 players are not trapped in this jumanji like trap never to be able to leave until minions win it for one of the teams!

What should we do? is there a way to fix the issue? Can Riot End the GAME!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sstargamer

Recruiter

11-03-2012

Edit after what appears to be 2 hours the game finally ended, so for all of you with this issue just wait it out minions will finish somewon off eventually