Trapped in Jumanji

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sstargamer

Recruiter

11-03-2012

I recently was going to play a game with friends and we invited eachother and queued
up in 5v5's hoping to play a game but something wierd happened. Not to just me but all of us.

the three of us were suddenly out of queue. so not thinking much of it i go to 5v5's to re-invite them but it auto-matically declines it for them and says they are both in queue and they say the same thing had happened to me, to which i replied you must be crazy! Im still trying to invite you!

so hoping a quick relog would fix the issue, i log out and log back in to find that it says I abandonned a game! and i had to reconnect! so i click the button it turned gray and...nothing

absolute nothing. it wont reconnect and the same isssue isi for my friends as well.

We need to Get out of this game i hope the other 7 players are not trapped in this jumanji like trap never to be able to leave until minions win it for one of the teams!

What should we do? is there a way to fix the issue? Can Riot End the GAME!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sstargamer

Recruiter

11-03-2012

Edit after what appears to be 2 hours the game finally ended, so for all of you with this issue just wait it out minions will finish somewon off eventually