Another "I'm 75%+ with elise ama" thread.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MasqureMan

11-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos80 View Post
You're self entitled and even more hilarious, so sensitive about anyone who points out why nobody should give a **** about your thread. This is like a psychological complex buffet.
I think it's more interesting how knowledgeable everyone gets at psychology when they want to hurt people's feelings.

Rathadin

11-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steven Mcburn View Post
Since people were like "oh you only won 6 times total with her big woop" last time I made this thread, I'll make it again.

My 3 losses so far are because of 4v5 games, although we probably would've lost them anyway.

AMA about how underpowered she is.
I put my pants on today, AMA anything about financial derivatives.

Steven Mcburn

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by MasqureMan View Post
I think it's more interesting how knowledgeable everyone gets at psychology when they want to hurt people's feelings.
Uh oh, you're about to get downvoted by mad forum users.

Better chug some mountain dew and tell your mom, wife, kids or whoever is around that you're about to compete in the online special olympics.

WorldpK

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Master Recruiter

11-03-2012

Quote:
I only went 5-0 with him before ending 14-9. He's a lot stronger than people give him credit for, definitely not remotely underpowered.
A lot stronger, yes. But still needs to be buffed to be on par with others AD carry.

I've seen a guy go 17 win 0 loss with Karma in 1300-1500 elo... He wasnt going ''HERP DERP NOT UNDERPOWERED YOU ALL NUBS!''... He was in total agreement with the fact that she's underpowered.

Elise isnt underpowered like Karma, but she's not on par with the other champions.

Steven Mcburn

11-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rathadin View Post
I put my pants on today, AMA anything about financial derivatives.
That would make more sense if you said "I put my pants on today, AMA about pants making". At least it follows the same meme as the OP, and not some random meme you're trying to invent.

Steven Mcburn

11-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by WorldpK View Post
A lot stronger, yes. But still needs to be buffed to be on par with others AD carry.

I've seen a guy go 17 win 0 loss with Karma in 1300-1500 elo... He wasnt going ''HERP DERP NOT UNDERPOWERED YOU ALL NUBS!''... He was in total agreement with the fact that she's underpowered.

Elise isnt underpowered like Karma, but she's not on par with the other champions.

Elise can 1 combo anyone but the tank, especially if built right, and it takes less than a second to get the combo off. She's a bruiser that deals assassins damage. I have 0 clue how that's not on par with other champs.

PetalDance

11-03-2012

Quote:
This is true, however if she's so bad she shouldn't win in any elo bracket.
I can win with any champion with most any stupid build in low elo, can't do that in high elo.

Steven Mcburn

11-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by PetalDance View Post
I can win with any champion with most any stupid build in low elo, can't do that in high elo.
You realize your team elo is within 150ish elo of me right? So you could easily build the stupidest build and win it, yet you just lost a game recently?

Tell me more.