Another "I'm 75%+ with elise ama" thread.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Steven Mcburn

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by pobodysnerfect View Post
So apparently 14 games is a legitimate sample size now. Prepare for more downvotes.
I should play hundreds within the week she's released?

Broceanographer

11-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steven Mcburn View Post
First, no. That's not how it works. The more posts quicker the less downvotes matter.
?

Lol no. Amount of posts in a thread do not matter. It's a % of downvotes vs upvotes.

Steven Mcburn

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bladesauce View Post
Lets go with.. You are also playing in a lower level bracket which also damages the worth of your stats
This is true, however if she's so bad she shouldn't win in any elo bracket.

Steven Mcburn

11-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Team Killface View Post
Lol no. Amount of posts in a thread do not matter. It's a % of downvotes vs upvotes.
I haven't had a single upvote, threads normally close at 12-15 downvotes.

I'm passed that now. Learn how the forum works broseph.

FistOf7Dragons

11-03-2012

play 150+ games with her then make a thread until then gtfo

Steven Mcburn

11-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by FistOf7Dragons View Post
play 150+ games with her then make a thread until then gtfo
I will eventually have more than 100 games with her, especially after the buff, but she's less than a week old. I'm sorry if I can't do the impossible sir. I'm just trying to help the baddies that are driving her winrate globally to below 40%, if that somehow offends you, feel free to continue to bump the thread.

Chaos80

11-03-2012

You're self entitled and even more hilarious, so sensitive about anyone who points out why nobody should give a **** about your thread. This is like a psychological complex buffet.

WorldpK

Master Recruiter

11-03-2012

I was 13/0 Varus in 1400 elo bracket. Varus very balanced! hurr durr

Steven Mcburn

11-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos80 View Post
You're self entitled and even more hilarious, so sensitive about anyone who points out why nobody should give a **** about your thread. This is like a psychological complex buffet.

The fact that you didn't think I'd make this thread fully expecting to be downvoted makes you seem like you're of a fool than me tbh.

Steven Mcburn

11-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by WorldpK View Post
I was 13/0 Varus in 1400 elo bracket. Varus very balanced! hurr durr
I only went 5-0 with him before ending 14-9. He's a lot stronger than people give him credit for, definitely not remotely underpowered.