Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS


Another "I'm 75%+ with elise ama" thread.

123
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Steven Mcburn

Senior Member

11-03-2012

Since people were like "oh you only won 6 times total with her big woop" last time I made this thread, I'll make it again.

My 3 losses so far are because of 4v5 games, although we probably would've lost them anyway.


AMA about how underpowered she is.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

sdjaks

Senior Member

11-03-2012

reddit has given everyone a weird sense of entitlement. people do the things you do all the time, nobody needs to ask you about it.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Steven Mcburn

Senior Member

11-03-2012

Quote:
sdjaks:
reddit has given everyone a weird sense of entitlement. people do the things you do all the time, nobody needs to ask you about it.



I remember when just mindlessly bashing my keyboard to produce a screen name was appropriate, it was around the time that Bill Clinton was using a cigar as a *** toy.


Feel free however to bump a thread that you apparently disagree with, because that in itself is not ironic at all.


Ps. If it was happening all the time, her global winrate wouldn't be 40% while mine is 78.6%. However, thank you for your input sir.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Singing

Senior Member

11-03-2012

How big is your pen0r?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Fresh Snow

Senior Member

11-03-2012

Really though... I don't think anyone cares, go back to Reddit and AMA where people care.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Pwnage Engage

Senior Member

11-03-2012

Stop sucking your own dick


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ecstaSTEVE

Member

11-03-2012

Quote:
Steven Mcburn:


Feel free however to bump a thread that you apparently disagree with, because that in itself is not ironic at all.


i don't see how that's ironic. seeing as the current downvote score is -3, I'd say that giving attention to this thread will have the opposite effect you'd expect from bumping. That is, the thread will be closed faster with an initial influx of posts, as opposed to responses several minutes in between.

also, do more than 10 games before making one of these silly threads

edit: lol here we go, last edit before thread close.
edit2: aw, it's just hidden at the moment.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Steven Mcburn

Senior Member

11-03-2012

Quote:
Singing2208:
How big is your pen0r?

Just a bit over average in length, and quite girthy.

Quote:
Fresh Snow:
Really though... I don't think anyone cares, go back to Reddit and AMA where people care.


I think you too have fallen into this trap, where you downvote a thread and also post in it. I understand of course, you feel your opinion isn't expressed well enough in a red thumb so you've had to add your input. I do however appreciate the bump.

Quote:
ecstaSTEVE:
i don't see how that's ironic. seeing as the current downvote score is -3, I'd say that giving attention to this thread will have the opposite effect you'd expect from bumping. That is, the thread will be closed faster with an initial influx of posts, as opposed to responses several minutes in between.

also, do more than 10 games before making one of these silly threads


First, no. That's not how it works. The more posts quicker the less downvotes matter.

Second, you need to learn to look people up before saying stupid things. How could I possibly be at 78.6% winrate with only 10 games?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

pobodysnerfect

Senior Member

11-03-2012

So apparently 14 games is a legitimate sample size now. Prepare for more downvotes.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Bladesauce

Senior Member

11-03-2012

Lets go with.. You are also playing in a lower level bracket which also damages the worth of your stats


123