Another "I'm 75%+ with elise ama" thread.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Steven Mcburn

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-03-2012

Since people were like "oh you only won 6 times total with her big woop" last time I made this thread, I'll make it again.

My 3 losses so far are because of 4v5 games, although we probably would've lost them anyway.

AMA about how underpowered she is.

sdjaks

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-03-2012

reddit has given everyone a weird sense of entitlement. people do the things you do all the time, nobody needs to ask you about it.

Steven Mcburn

11-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by sdjaks View Post
reddit has given everyone a weird sense of entitlement. people do the things you do all the time, nobody needs to ask you about it.

I remember when just mindlessly bashing my keyboard to produce a screen name was appropriate, it was around the time that Bill Clinton was using a cigar as a *** toy.

Feel free however to bump a thread that you apparently disagree with, because that in itself is not ironic at all.

Ps. If it was happening all the time, her global winrate wouldn't be 40% while mine is 78.6%. However, thank you for your input sir.

Singing

11-03-2012

How big is your pen0r?

Fresh Snow

11-03-2012

Really though... I don't think anyone cares, go back to Reddit and AMA where people care.

Pwnage Engage

11-03-2012

Stop sucking your own dick

ecstaSTEVE

11-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steven Mcburn View Post

Feel free however to bump a thread that you apparently disagree with, because that in itself is not ironic at all.
i don't see how that's ironic. seeing as the current downvote score is -3, I'd say that giving attention to this thread will have the opposite effect you'd expect from bumping. That is, the thread will be closed faster with an initial influx of posts, as opposed to responses several minutes in between.

also, do more than 10 games before making one of these silly threads

edit: lol here we go, last edit before thread close.
edit2: aw, it's just hidden at the moment.

Steven Mcburn

11-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Singing2208 View Post
How big is your pen0r?
Just a bit over average in length, and quite girthy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fresh Snow View Post
Really though... I don't think anyone cares, go back to Reddit and AMA where people care.
I think you too have fallen into this trap, where you downvote a thread and also post in it. I understand of course, you feel your opinion isn't expressed well enough in a red thumb so you've had to add your input. I do however appreciate the bump.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ecstaSTEVE View Post
i don't see how that's ironic. seeing as the current downvote score is -3, I'd say that giving attention to this thread will have the opposite effect you'd expect from bumping. That is, the thread will be closed faster with an initial influx of posts, as opposed to responses several minutes in between.

also, do more than 10 games before making one of these silly threads
First, no. That's not how it works. The more posts quicker the less downvotes matter.

Second, you need to learn to look people up before saying stupid things. How could I possibly be at 78.6% winrate with only 10 games?

pobodysnerfect

11-03-2012

So apparently 14 games is a legitimate sample size now. Prepare for more downvotes.

Bladesauce

11-03-2012

Lets go with.. You are also playing in a lower level bracket which also damages the worth of your stats