Well I would be lying if i said i didn't see this coming...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Masakan

11-03-2012

Tristana 0/7/2.....sigh I wanted her to win I really did but..If her late game power doesn't matter if you can't really get there. She could pretty much do nothing but run away and still couldn't get away.

I want to say otherwise I really do. But tristana just isn't viable anymore she's just way to big a gamble, and one that can easily backfire as we all saw.

And I know i might sound pathetic, but i'm literally tearing up at the thought of it but I can deny it no longer. Tristana is not viable in the current meta at least not as an AD carry. She either needs a rework, will fade into obscurity like sejuani, fiddlesticks, karma, etc or if we do see her we will probably see more AP tristanas than AD.

Sigh feel free to downvote me if you want but this is the reality of things. The sooner people realize this the sooner we can push to actually making her a viable pick like they did with katerina.

12fingerJIM

11-03-2012

She's high risk high reward. If you don't get shutdown then you suddenly have a carry with a 90% as steroid and insane range.

RavenGage

11-03-2012

Or the problem could be the 10/0 Eve who would wreck any AD carry not just Trist?

Phry

11-03-2012

One tourne game doesn't determine a characters viability. This tournament is also the patch before she got her recent buffs. She, and the rest of the team, also just got streamrolled by a Pre-Nerf Eve, which you have to take into consideration.

Masakan

11-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by 12fingerJIM View Post
She's high risk high reward. If you don't get shutdown then you suddenly have a carry with a 90% as steroid and insane range.
But that's exactly My point. She's even more of a risky pick than either Vayne or Kog'Maw.

This never happened when either of them were picked so why did Najin feel they could get away with it when Cpt Jack picked Tristana?

It's because they know if they shut her down she's completely useless, at least with Vayne or Kogmaw they can actually do SOME damage Even if they are behind.

Opachopp

11-03-2012

If she was picked in a tournament by a top team it's because they think it's viable, one game doesn't make her bad or unviable, same with Sivir a couple of games ago.

Masakan

11-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by diox990 View Post
If she was picked in a tournament by a top team it's because they think it's viable, one game doesn't make her bad or unviable, same with Sivir a couple of games ago.
Actually we see sivir more often and she actually wins a few. I mean by that logic If a pro team decides to pick twitch one day does that suddenly make him viable?