No Rune|Summoner Spells Game-mode.

Yes. 9 50.00%
No. 7 38.89%
Meh It's fine the way it is. 2 11.11%
Voters: 18. You may not vote on this poll

Hardcore Gamemode

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Rabid Turtle

11-03-2012

Mainly i want to see a hardcore game-mode for league of legends which consists of no runes no summoner spells just you and the champ, I'm not asking for them to just make it this way just make a game-mode for it, Because runes and summoner spells make such a drastic change to the game. I know this is what dota and HoN are But i like the league champs i like how they play, I came from hon to league. It's not like im complaining about runes cause i have a full runebook but i would just love to see a hardcore game-mode you know?, What do you guys think? put a vote up and your feed back! Thanks.

Antholagnia

11-03-2012

I posted about a hardcore game mode yesterday, but nobody was interested. I like your ideas.

check out mine: http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/...=hardcore+mode

Breau

11-03-2012

If you ever make a smurf, you'll see how dreadfully boring it is playing without runes or masteries. Everything does less damage, you move slower, you can't jungle, etc.

Rabid Turtle

11-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Antholagnia View Post
I posted about a hardcore game mode yesterday, but nobody was interested. I like your ideas.

check out mine: http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/...=hardcore+mode
Ya man those are some solid rules for it that would be pretty cool i like the 15second ping thing. And if there was no enemy chat it would discourage trolling so that would be cool as well. Good idea's
But yah those thrown in with the hardcore game-mode would just make it better in my opinion, I really just want to see the no summoner\runes I think they ruin the game just my opinion i'd prefer to buy champs, But without runes you get wrecked @ 30games.

slifer556

11-03-2012

But that would reduce the amount of viable junglers...

Rabid Turtle

11-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mangelwurzel View Post
If you ever make a smurf, you'll see how dreadfully boring it is playing without runes or masteries. Everything does less damage, you move slower, you can't jungle, etc.
With this being said, They could make it the hardcore game-mode exclusive, weaker jungle mobs, But keep dragon\baron The same difficulty. You know? I dislike smurfing because @#%^ smurfing. But i see what your saying and it's kind of true. idk maybe riot could suprise us with something.

Aralonde

11-03-2012

Why stop there? No items either. Who would be OP and who would be useless?

Jeddite

11-03-2012

how about a HARDCORE hardcore mode where you play until you lose a game. Once you lose a game, Pendragon personally IP bans you from LoL FOREVER.

[ ] YES
[ ] NO
[ ] COMEDY THIRD OPTION
[ ] I CLICK RADIO BUTTONS

Rabid Turtle

11-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aralonde View Post
Why stop there? No items either. Who would be OP and who would be useless?
Well if you have ever played HoN or Dota 2 It's just the champs\heroes and there items, Which would be cool with league, But keep the runes\summoner game-mode still it's not like it would leave, just be there for ones who prefer buying champs over runes. or prefer that nostalgic feel

Rabid Turtle

11-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeddite View Post
how about a HARDCORE hardcore mode where you play until you lose a game. Once you lose a game, Pendragon personally IP bans you from LoL FOREVER.

[✓] YES
[ ] NO
[ ] COMEDY THIRD OPTION
[ ] I CLICK RADIO BUTTONS
I honestly laughed.