Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Noob Diana seeking tips...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Zero Suit Senpai

11-03-2012

Hey, I just bought diana because she seems fun (I've always liked Akali.)

With Akali, I was able to (relatively) safely farm mid lane with her Q, and use W to retreat when things got hairy, but I'm having a harder time using Diana.

Can someone give me tips on how to mid with Diana? I can use her Q to last hit, but that tends to push the lane. I can use the W to absorb damage, but then I run oom.

Once I hit 6, things (obviously) get easier, but how do I lane as pre-6 diana without either a). dying or b). falling behind?

PurpleValkyrie

11-03-2012

I mostly just try to last hit when I can and try not to take too much harass. If the enemy mid is being very aggressive when I go in for last hits, I usually just farm with Q and take wraiths if my jungler is elsewhere. After 6, farming will be a breeze. Potions are really good to have on her before then

Zero Suit Senpai

11-03-2012

Thanks for the tips. Bump.