orianna on every match

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Phry

11-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caristinn View Post
There are people who think Orianna is hard to play?

You put your ball onto the initiator, ult and W when they close in, then run around mashing your face on the keyboard with Q and W. Autoattack if safe. Someone low? E them.
Ori is easily one of the highest skill cap characters in the game. Easily.

General Farsight

11-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by michelada View Post
irelia also had lot of counters still she was nerf really hard
... Ok, this here looks suspiciously like spiteful "my champion got nerfed a ton of times therefore every other champion must be nerfed too" thinking. Especially considering how Irelia is still a very strong tournament pick even after all the nerfs and Orianna, by comparison, just became a tournament pick after the GCD changes...

MrSmileyy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caristinn View Post
There are people who think Orianna is hard to play?

You put your ball onto the initiator, ult and W when they close in, then run around mashing your face on the keyboard with Q and W. Autoattack if safe. Someone low? E them.
now get that timing for e, learn how and when to use E to initiate attacks form allies, take the slow speed of the ball into account with opponents fast enough ot react to it, etc etc.

Theres more than you think, of course in lower level play, that is less relevant

michelada

11-03-2012

ori was hard to use until syndra appeared

Pistrik

11-03-2012

ITT: People thinking a champ should be nerfed because pros play them well.

DJay Saint

11-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by RavenGage View Post
Fotm, it'll pass. If any mid is getting nerfed its likely Eve.
Doesn't matter. Riot will nerf her just because she gets picked a lot. They did the same with Ahri. Ahri got picked a lot in one tournament, Riot nerfed her, now she's almost never played anymore.

Riot does their balancing based on knee-jerk reactions. Omg one champ got played a lot? Nerf it. Next tourney another champ gets played a lot, nerf it. This happens with every tournament. It's a revolving door of nerfs.

I personally cringe when I see one of my favorite champs in a tourney because I know if that champ does really well, it's getting nerfed. Based on past experiences, Orianna is more than likely going to get nerfed after MLG Dallas. Why? She was played a lot, there is no other reason (look at Ahri). It sucks, but it's probably going to happen.