Mana should just disappear for all champions at level 8.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Colonel J

11-03-2012

It's odd that only few champions are actually limited by mana. It's pretty obvious the intention of mana is to limit champion prowess during the laning phase.

Just get rid of mana for everybody. Champions can be limited by CDs, the the champions who already only have CDs as limiters, and people will need to learn the CDs of who they play against if they want to do well.

TweakJesus1

11-03-2012

No cause having no energy or mana would be incredibly overpowered Riot would never let champions be that difficult to lane against. ohhhh wait.

Lørd Abel

11-03-2012

Swain Agrees

Fun

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-03-2012

Ryze?

RipeCoconut

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-03-2012

Karthus is the new Fiddlesticks.

Windless Bear

11-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by TweakJesus1 View Post
No cause having no energy or mana would be incredibly overpowered Riot would never let champions be that difficult to lane against. ohhhh wait.
Lol.

xLindrea

11-03-2012

Mana as a resource for some abilities makes sense like on Swain's ultimate, having unlimited use of that ability is kind of dumb. But on some champs it's just a lack of design vision. For example Talon. Three rakes awwww you're out of mana while that Riven and clear a wave as easy as you without a resource to worry about awwww

BFG 9000

11-03-2012

imagine if swain gave no sh*ts about mana

momma hold me

ViashinoWizard

11-03-2012

Yes I would like to play against a Kassadin who is able to keep max stacks on Riftwalk at all times.

Windless Bear

11-03-2012

It's hilarious how I attract downvotes no matter what I post or where I post. It's very similar to a superpower.

To the downvoters on my "lol", I was laughing at his sarcasm because it's true. If you don't accept that it's true then that's your problem.