Looking for players to play ranked 3v3 for gold tonight

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

natemiddleman2

11-03-2012

I am a gold solo que player and I want to get gold in 3v3. Must be 1200+ and willing to play at least 8 games in a row TONIGHT. I will mainly play Shyv jungle so I would like players who are willing to play solo lanes preferably bruisers or tanky ap. NO ADC. Previous new TT games a plus. Skype not necessary.

Add me (natemiddleman2) in the next hour to get started. If I have 5+ requests I will put more teams together for other players.

Numot

11-03-2012

I don't fit your solo que ranked requirement but already got quite a Bit of experince on the new TT. Forget about the old TT, if you play it like old TT you will lose. Everything you knew about TT nolonger aplies. Have been running many normal solo que game on the new TT with my Fiora, have only lost once when beleive it or not my own teammates shut me down. The proof to back that up is in the match history.

BTW my Fiora solos Vilemaw at lvl 11. And I prefer solo lane anyway. If you are willing to give me a chance I am willing to run with you.

natemiddleman2

11-03-2012

bump

Wilhelm

11-03-2012

added.

natemiddleman2

11-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Numot View Post
I don't fit your solo que ranked requirement but already got quite a Bit of experince on the new TT. Forget about the old TT, if you play it like old TT you will lose. Everything you knew about TT nolonger aplies. Have been running many normal solo que game on the new TT with my Fiora, have only lost once when beleive it or not my own teammates shut me down. The proof to back that up is in the match history.

BTW my Fiora solos Vilemaw at lvl 11. And I prefer solo lane anyway. If you are willing to give me a chance I am willing to run with you.
Add me and play a game with me and we will see.

Numot

11-03-2012

added

natemiddleman2

11-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Numot View Post
added
NA server plz

Numot

11-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by natemiddleman2 View Post
NA server plz
I am on the NA server, I have added you.

natemiddleman2

11-03-2012

bump