Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Looking for help from high elo player

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Crewcial

11-03-2012

Hey, Ive been posting on the forums a little more now, asking questions here and there trying to improve and i have to say ive made much progress in a month, ive been able to climb a little further out of my low elo. But i seemed to have reached a barrier at around 1000-1030 and i cant get out of here. I might be unlucky but it seems to me this must be the elo i belong in at my skill level. My question is (and i know this is a lot of time for someone to take so i wont be too dissapointed if noone responds) but i would like to ask the help of someone of gold elo or higher to help me out, maybe spectate a game or two or play some with me and let me know what im doing wrong and where i can fix a few things here and there to improve my elo just a bit more. Thanks in advance for anyone who attempts to help

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

StoRmRAiL

11-03-2012

I would help you, add me ingame.....

Im usually on after 8 PM PST till like midnight so if my timings suit you I can help you out