Somebody help me?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Superdurp

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-03-2012

So one lovely day i went to go login to league of legends and it wouldnt allow me. After the patch/press to play page it closes out the client and wont let me go to login screen. I honestly have done everything to fix this from...completely unistalling and reinstalling, checking to see if my firewall was blocking anything, going into setting and doing the fix issue thing. ALL OF IT DOESNT WORK! So if anybody can help me out that would be greatly appreciated.

whOrganism

11-03-2012

It's very possible you have REGISTRY errors that are causing the game launcher to crash. Maybe you could try running a REGISTRY cleaner, or honestly your best option would be to reinstall your entire Operating System.

Then i would say if you did that, and the error is still persisting, then blame RIOT.

Superdurp

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-03-2012

Thanks i'll give it a try.

Superdurp

11-03-2012

Bump, please help.

Superdurp

11-03-2012

I give up this is bull...I spent pretty much whole day trying figure this **** out. Like honestly you guys make what...millions and can't have a proper client? I mean I can't run the client because the login screen won't come up for me...