How do you build Jayce and Hecarim?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Blugyblug

11-03-2012

Hecarim
boots 3 -> hog -> philo stone (optional) -> phage -> triforce -> guardian angel -> omen/mallet/fon tank stuff.

shove merc treads or mobi boots somewhere around hog and phage.

The Blu Equine

11-03-2012

I love doing a double gp10 build on hecarim jungle.

start boots
build philo stone then heart of gold.
build defensive boots depending on their team (merc's or tabi)
then depending on how the fights are going i like frozen heart->shurelya's->Force of Nature->phage->randuin's. hecarim doesn't need to do damage, he knocks *****es around and can initiate or peel like a king (dat ult and dat hoof to the face). Much like nasus THERE IS NO NEED TO RUSH A TRINITY FORCE ON HECARIM.

G4mb13

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-03-2012

For jayce I start boots 3-> triforce pieces as necessary to the lane-> Mercs -> GA pieces as necessary to the lane-> then the match should be over. If not build whatever looks pretty.

Kirballs1

11-03-2012

Build maw after trinity,watch everything fall like flies.

http://www.lolking.net/summoner/na/35352118#history

Edit:Also Ignore the losses in the history had a bad day and in draft of all places ugh never again....

FranKK456

11-03-2012

Well, for jayce i'd recommend getting some dmg/pen. like BT, LW and then GA, 'cause u 'll have a really nice poke for your teamm, also dealing nice dmg in teamfights, altho u can also go trinity,frozzen,ga like a bruiser, more tanky.
about hecarim i feel like the all the people just builds him waaaay too tanky, i think as hecarim u should always rush trinity, then is situasional, u can go either more tanky or go for more dmg

Jake Compton

11-03-2012

HECARIm LIKES TRiniTY, HEXDRINK, WRIGGLES. ANd FRoZEN HART!