TSM cant win a game against a real team

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kontrolz

11-03-2012

TSMs tactics of lets give all the kills the regi with the global ult doesnt really work well against a real team /mid

BosssJamz

11-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whoopwoop View Post
They won against Curse...look at their past tournaments, they're fine...everyone in NA is fine (except hotshotGG lul). They just have to become more disciplined and practice as a team feverishly if they want to hope to win against far eastern teams.

Do u think i wasnt aware that they beat crs? i am and i dont consider crs a real competition they got stomped by clg whos in a very weak form, ass raped 15-2 crs is a joke.

Dalze

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by LegitIndian View Post
CLG EU was always better than TSM. If you look back at all the times they messed up in tournaments its been because of bad luck, like their connection was screwy or they had faulty headsets or something.

I'd bring up the relevant youtube videos but I am too lazy. Just look up CLG EU interviews.
So...when CLG.EU lose is because THEY messed up,they have bad luck, their connection messes up and when TSM losses is because they suck, ...great logic.

Not defending TSM, but seriously, you sound like such a biased fan boy.

Equinoxian

11-03-2012

NA is just hurting right now, but as a previous post said, they are more in it for the publicity, advertising, streaming, all that. European and Asian teams are more in it to win tournaments.

Dr W

11-03-2012

downvotes for the truth? sounds like fanboys to me

Silent Hero

11-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dalze View Post
So...when CLG.EU lose is because THEY messed up,they have bad luck, their connection messes up and when TSM losses is because they suck, ...great logic.

Not defending TSM, but seriously, you sound like such a biased fan boy.
I'm aware of that, but the truth is the truth. TSM isn't nearly as good or innovative as CLG EU. They play standard basically the same strategy every single game, and now they are paying the price for it.