AP Teemo...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Thunderfrog

11-03-2012

Now, I know there's going to be a lot of FU AP TEMOO! but if we could get past that please...

This is my usual build order..

Boots/Pots
Zerker Greaves
Malady
Haunting Guise
Nashors Tooth
Sell Greaves for Boots of Lucidity (this puts me at 40% cdr)
Abbadons
Voidstaff

Oh yea, I run full armor and MPen runes (31.8 armor and 8.5 mpen) and a 10/11/9 mastery setup. (I'm assuming shrooms benefit from the bonus ward vision. I buy the armor to help against toplaners and minion aggo. Lolking here. http://www.lolking.net/summoner/na/22659049#runes)

I find having a lot of Mpen on Teemo helps with those shrooms and blind still affecting people who pick up Merc Treads or a null-mantle and consider their MR finished.

Should I reconsider my order? Any changes? I've only played Teemo in ranked once, but I win a lot with this build in dominion and regular draft pick. I feel this gives the best mix of full cdr without taking blue buff, good mpen, some speed, and ap.

C&C appreciated.

Treeke

11-03-2012

No, dude, stop playing ap teemo, that sht is annoying

NAME666666666666

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-03-2012

there deleting teemo soon anyway, So dont worry about knowing how to build him.

Bullettime7

11-03-2012

AP Teemo stomps pubs but the second you come against an enemy team who puts an Oracles and any MR on their jungler/tank, you're in trouble as your damage and items are built around your shrooms which are counterable.

Get rid of Zerk boots and get Sorc Shoes. With your Haunting Guise, you can do basically true damage to carries and capitalize on the point in which you're strongest, the mid game transition with all the roaming.

DarkBlackLight

11-03-2012

i dont build malady on Teemo at all. Nashors tooth is enough attack speed for AP teemo, so i usually get sorc boots instead.

ArrowAce

11-03-2012

AP DPS teemo is better, from experience. Not straight AP build. Nashors tooth is useless cause he doesn't spam spells. Theres alot of bad teemos, even those who build triforce.

AcrobaticApricot

11-03-2012

Your build sucks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArrowAce View Post
AP DPS teemo is better, from experience. Not straight AP build. Nashors tooth is useless cause he doesn't spam spells. Theres alot of bad teemos, even those who build triforce.
Nashors is core on AP Teemo, he needs CDR for shroom spam and attack speed to increase his dps.

LightEntite

11-03-2012

....there are teemo's that dont build AP?

Bullettime7

11-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArrowAce View Post
The CDR gives you more shroom spam ability if you know you can take advantage of it. It also gives him a way to maintain any semblance of team fight damage through the AS/AP increase. Great if you intend on being full blown pubstomp mode as you can litter the map in shrooms with the CDR and take advantage of poor map awareness and lack of an Oracles.

B3YOND GODLIKE

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-03-2012

that's hybrid.
NOT AP
learn the difference