What is Rengars' burst combo?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Pr0jectseph

11-03-2012

I just bought him, and regardless of nerfs or previous OP status, I have wanted him for a long time for..well, him.
No bandwagon bs or anything.

Now After playing him, I have been wondering, Is his Ideal Q combo to wait for (4) ferocity stacks, hit Q (5), Q again (for yellow Q), then Q again as it resets?<--total of 3 Qs

Or does it not work that way and you can only pull off a Full ferocity Q followed by a refreshed Q.<---total of 2 Qs

Also, if you have Q activated, and you leap from a bush or from ulti, does THAT leap alone use up the Q? Or do I need to re-click to attack the enemy.

Thankyou

powwder

11-03-2012

So his q regular and his q empowered have different cooldowns. Basically think of them as 2 different moves. That means let's say q regular has a 5 sec cooldown. If you have 4 ferocity and then q regular, then q empowered and it takes you 1 second to do both of them, you'll still have to wait 4 secs to q regular again.

As for the second part of your question it will use up the q. That being said you never, never, never want to do that. The reason is you want to leap with a autoattack then q right after giving you 2 hits almost instantly instead of just using your q and getting 1 hit.

MaximusEvil

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-03-2012

Best burst combo is as follows. Attain 2 ferocity, then use E to slow, advance on enemy, then W to attain armor/mr, then double Q, you just bursted the enemy for 1/3 of his health. gj, rinse repeat.