Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Stuck on Reconnect Screen

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

JoxJo

11-03-2012

The title pretty much sums up my problem. I started a que, than LoL froze on me so I logged out and back in. Afterwards it was telling me I was already in a game so I tried reconnecting. Guess what, didn't work. Looking at the other threads this problem has been happening for over a day. I thought everyone was unable to start a game so I Iogged into my Lil Bro's account to check if it works for him. Of course it did. My theory is that not everyone is experiencing this and the people at riot aren't taking this serious enough. Well I'm not going to cry but it would be real great if Riot can fix this problem.
Summoner name: JoxJo

Arohseekay

11-03-2012

Same problem here.

http://www.reddit.com/r/leagueoflegends/comments/12kq9k/riot_forums_down_new_reconnect_bug/

JoxJo

11-03-2012

Any ideas on how long until I can start a new game?

Arohseekay

11-03-2012

I'm still locked out and it has been more than long enough for any game I would have been stuck in to have finished. Can't speculate on a timer for you, sorry.

JoxJo

11-03-2012

Well I'm making a new account and really looking forward to wrecking level 1's! MUAHAHAHAHAA

GATO Popcorn

11-03-2012

same thing happen to me. i hope riot fix it fast cz season 2 over soon ....

ryanwh1

11-15-2012

EXACT same thing happened to me. 9/10 people choose an option and of course there is always that ******bag that doesn't choose one. It stays for like a minute when the timer runs out... then I re-log and the reconnect screen has been here for like an hour and a half... are they going to fix this **** or what???

HeadinPants

11-15-2012

FIX HIS RIOT I'M DYIN HERE IN MY CORNFIELDS (I'm from Iowa xD)

DrPanda2012

12-28-2012

jk

kumlin

12-28-2012

same here