Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

How to build new evelynn?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SuminLite

Recruiter

11-03-2012

Due to the recent nerf of DFG, what's a viable AP mid build?
I seen some people building gunblade some building straight ap.
please post if you're a decent evelynn player

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sephïroth

11-03-2012

I'ved mained Evelynn for over a year and a half. That said, I don't often build her AP. Even when she was OP as AP.

Though, if I do build her AP I will generally go Deathcap first, she needs the damage. From there I will usually grab a Lichbane, then build situationally. With a DC/Lichbane she does plenty of damage. I try and build as much Armor/MR items as I can because it twofolds with her ultimate's shield. In fact, After I get Dc/Lichbane I will sometimes just build a GA right there. If not, I'll build a Gunblade, then GA.

That said, I usually jungle/top Eve so I'm probably not the best to tell you. I don't like her in mid because he laning is mediocre at best, and even with a good game you are unlikely to deny mid farm. I have better mids, though I do go Eve there once in a while for a change of pace.

Edit: I've never built a Deathfire's grasp, despite the awesome active I feel like it doesn't provide sustained damage and that annoys me. Also why I don't like AP Eve as much :P AD just provides more sustained damage and faster burst.