A friend I meet on halo.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

JIMMY CHEN DUMAS

11-03-2012

I used to play Halo: Reach all the time with a friend I met in one match. We played everyday. We watched each others back, avenged each other, and generally had a good time. We got to know each other better and I found out he had a serious spinal problem that could slowly kill him. However, he joked around about it alot, often saying things like "If I had armor lock this wouldn't be a problem" and "don't worry, I'll mention you in my will". Couple days go bye, and I haven't heard from him. Then months. He hasn't logged in 7 months. I'm worried. Few days go bye and I get a package. Inside were 3 things, a note, a Halo 3 360, and a copy of Halo: Reach. The note read "Sorry man, I ran outta time. Never did get that Armor Lock"

WhyUNoTowerDive

11-03-2012

I cried.

Valtome

11-03-2012

As good as this story is, it has nothing to do with League of Legends.

ReelezDahKraken

11-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by JIMMY CHEN DUMAS View Post
I used to play Halo: Reach all the time with a friend I met in one match. We played everyday. We watched each others back, avenged each other, and generally had a good time. We got to know each other better and I found out he had a serious spinal problem that could slowly kill him. However, he joked around about it alot, often saying things like "If I had armor lock this wouldn't be a problem" and "don't worry, I'll mention you in my will". Couple days go bye, and I haven't heard from him. Then months. He hasn't logged in 7 months. I'm worried. Few days go bye and I get a package. Inside were 3 things, a note, a Halo 3 360, and a copy of Halo: Reach. The note read "Sorry man, I ran outta time. Never did get that Armor Lock"
liek iv u crai evertim

Best BeatwiferNA

11-03-2012

sorry for your loss man. theres some good people out there, and having a positive outlook like that is admirable.

Footie 117

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-03-2012

my condolances :*(

GlavTech

11-03-2012

This isn't true.

PrettyHorse

11-03-2012

Also, Halo 4 out soon! Woot woot!

Avenge your comrades in style, with all new action packed adventures!

Toxinia

11-03-2012

Nice copypasta from reddit ass hole.

http://www.reddit.com/r/gaming/comme..._magnum_brown/

Look at the first comment.

Deodess

11-03-2012

So this is what amumu feels like. .-.;