Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

A friend I meet on halo.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

JIMMY CHEN DUMAS

11-03-2012

I used to play Halo: Reach all the time with a friend I met in one match. We played everyday. We watched each others back, avenged each other, and generally had a good time. We got to know each other better and I found out he had a serious spinal problem that could slowly kill him. However, he joked around about it alot, often saying things like "If I had armor lock this wouldn't be a problem" and "don't worry, I'll mention you in my will". Couple days go bye, and I haven't heard from him. Then months. He hasn't logged in 7 months. I'm worried. Few days go bye and I get a package. Inside were 3 things, a note, a Halo 3 360, and a copy of Halo: Reach. The note read "Sorry man, I ran outta time. Never did get that Armor Lock"

WhyUNoTowerDive

11-03-2012

I cried.

Valtome

11-03-2012

As good as this story is, it has nothing to do with League of Legends.

ReelezDahKraken

11-03-2012

Quote:
JIMMY CHEN DUMAS:
I used to play Halo: Reach all the time with a friend I met in one match. We played everyday. We watched each others back, avenged each other, and generally had a good time. We got to know each other better and I found out he had a serious spinal problem that could slowly kill him. However, he joked around about it alot, often saying things like "If I had armor lock this wouldn't be a problem" and "don't worry, I'll mention you in my will". Couple days go bye, and I haven't heard from him. Then months. He hasn't logged in 7 months. I'm worried. Few days go bye and I get a package. Inside were 3 things, a note, a Halo 3 360, and a copy of Halo: Reach. The note read "Sorry man, I ran outta time. Never did get that Armor Lock"

liek iv u crai evertim

Best BeatwiferNA

11-03-2012

sorry for your loss man. theres some good people out there, and having a positive outlook like that is admirable.

Footie 117

Recruiter

11-03-2012

my condolances :*(

GlavTech

11-03-2012

This isn't true.

PrettyHorse

11-03-2012

Also, Halo 4 out soon! Woot woot!

Avenge your comrades in style, with all new action packed adventures!

Toxinia

11-03-2012

Nice copypasta from reddit ass hole.

http://www.reddit.com/r/gaming/comments/12keci/to_the_user_magnum_brown/

Look at the first comment.

Deodess

11-03-2012

So this is what amumu feels like. .-.;