[Champion Concept] Siegfield the Magnificent- Male Support champion.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Applebottumjeans

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keiku View Post
Magicians Hat to stronk still, most carries/mids will have like 30-40 armor/mr. You can make people go negative and do bonus damage also this this wouldn't be fair. Completely negating a negatron cloak/chain mail with a regular champion ability? It's tooooo much man. Maybe as an ultimate it would be fair but not a move with a lot of uptime.
Toss me some theoretical numbers? Should it scale with ap?

Have to look at the longevity of the skill throughout the game as well. Balance early and non existent late game or Strong early and barely noticeable late game. I think this ability would be good if tweaked right.

Also having no damage on the ability makes it less appealing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sagata View Post
Does he come with a partner named Roy?
Yes, Seigfield and Roy Copperfried.

Applebottumjeans

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-03-2012

shameless bump back to page one with new numbers on Magician's Hat.

Applebottumjeans

11-03-2012

buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuump

PoppaMan

11-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Applebottumjeans View Post
E "Magician's Hat" (75/85/95/105/115 mana) - (18/16/14/13/12 cooldown) - Siegfield tosses his hat on target champion for (2/3/4/5/6) seconds granting vision if an enemy target. If marked champion is an ally they gain (5/10/15/20/25 + .08x AP) armor and MR for the duration. If the marked champion is an enemy they loose (5/10/15/20/25 +.08x AP) armor and MR for the duration.
I would honestly build him full AP support and then get like 500 AP. Grant my allies what, 425 armor for 6 seconds? Decrease an enemies by 425 for 6 seconds?

Just no to AP armor+mr scaling.

Applebottumjeans

11-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by PoppaMan View Post
I would honestly build him full AP support and then get like 500 AP. Grant my allies what, 425 armor for 6 seconds? Decrease an enemies by 425 for 6 seconds?

Just no to AP armor+mr scaling.

.08 not .8 so with 500 ap support (really? 0cs support 500ap???)

but with 500ap it would be 65 total mr/armor + or -

the base 25 at max lvl + [(500x.08) = 40) = 65