[Champion Concept] Siegfield the Magnificent- Male Support champion.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Applebottumjeans

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by RadioAaron View Post
Way too powerful. Massive resistance shredding and buffing, can make allies invisible and a somewhat good scaling AoE Slow? Incredibly OP.
At level 6, assuming you max E for the debuff, a 2 sec invis/invul +30 armor +30 mr OR -30,-30. that really doesnt sound too strong.

Possibly too strong on the ad aura though. Id love to see a red involved with champ design take a look at least at the theory, the numbers are obviously off.. I don't do this for a living XD

Applebottumjeans

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by FataIError View Post
Creative, but honestly I see no real flow to that kit. He sounds really UP too...that ulti at low ranks would be like a bad version of Vayne's ulti

at low levels the ult used in lane even only 2 seconds worth. would negate a tower dive, save a dying opponent from global ults (think lux, ez, karth). Save a dying teammate from ignite/exhaust. In all honesty, much like kayle's ult with invis.

Suddenly original doesnt seem so original lol.

Capwnzzi

11-03-2012

Criticism:

Passive - Cool concept for a passive especially considering he's a support and should constantly strive to be with his carry/team. 20% MS might be a bit much although 1000 range isn't that wide of an area.

Wand Blast - Pretty much an exact copy of Galio's Q besides the "slowly regains movement speed" which I believe only one other champion has a skill like that in his kit. I'm not sure who off the top of my head but I know a champion has that effect so it's not new, but it's also not overused. Still it's the same as Galio Q

Balance of Power - Passive auras make for boring gameplay. Abilities that scale off nothing besides putting an extra point in them also make for boring gameplay. It's also entirely useless to your AP. Make it stronger, and make it an active ability with a short duration. This way you could make it stronger without breaking your champion as it wouldn't always be active.

Magician's Hat - Not sure why this wouldn't be allowed to cast on self, that doesn't make much sense. It's as if Lux W, Morgana E, Kayle W, Galio W etc. wouldn't be allowed to self cast. It's a defensive ability, why only be able to affect teammates/enemies? Leveling this in your carries lane first and bringing him to negative armor by level 4 would be an absolutely broken ability though, think about toning down the numbers when effecting enemies and the cooldown needs to be much higher. 6 second duration with a 7 second cooldown? With even a slight amount of CDR this ability would be able to be recast before it has even ended LOL! OP NERF!!!

Illusion - A support able to give an ally invisiblity... I like this and it would make for some awesome plays. Imagine waiting in the brush with an ally Amumu, 5 enemy players looking for a team fight mid, cast Illusion on Amumu, he runs in to the middle of them with perfect positioning and ults as your team rushes in to capitalize on the carnage caused by you! I don't agree with oracles/ward not being able to detect you, they cost gold for a reason. It's a sacrifice to have to buy an oracles to help with stealth champions so if they spend the 400g or have a ward set up in a good spot to counter this then it seems fair to me. You seem to be in the mindset of using this spell offensively but I think it would be much better off as a more offensive skill like the example I gave. Stealth is a strong mechanic, this ability removing dots and effects might be a bit much. Again like the previous ability, I see no reason this skill shouldn't be able to be self cast.

BrickRocket

11-03-2012

i like angus, the puncher much more.

Applebottumjeans

11-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keiku View Post
Criticism:

Passive - Cool concept for a passive especially considering he's a support and should constantly strive to be with his carry/team. 20% MS might be a bit much although 1000 range isn't that wide of an area.

Wand Blast - Pretty much an exact copy of Galio's Q besides the "slowly regains movement speed" which I believe only one other champion has a skill like that in his kit. I'm not sure who off the top of my head but I know a champion has that effect so it's not new, but it's also not overused. Still it's the same as Galio Q

Balance of Power - Passive auras make for boring gameplay. Abilities that scale off nothing besides putting an extra point in them also make for boring gameplay. It's also entirely useless to your AP. Make it stronger, and make it an active ability with a short duration. This way you could make it stronger without breaking your champion as it wouldn't always be active.

Magician's Hat - Not sure why this wouldn't be allowed to cast on self, that doesn't make much sense. It's as if Lux W, Morgana E, Kayle W, Galio W etc. wouldn't be allowed to self cast. It's a defensive ability, why only be able to affect teammates/enemies? Leveling this in your carries lane first and bringing him to negative armor by level 4 would be an absolutely broken ability though, think about toning down the numbers when effecting enemies and the cooldown needs to be much higher. 6 second duration with a 7 second cooldown? With even a slight amount of CDR this ability would be able to be recast before it has even ended LOL! OP NERF!!!

Illusion - A support able to give an ally invisiblity... I like this and it would make for some awesome plays. Imagine waiting in the brush with an ally Amumu, 5 enemy players looking for a team fight mid, cast Illusion on Amumu, he runs in to the middle of them with perfect positioning and ults as your team rushes in to capitalize on the carnage caused by you! I don't agree with oracles/ward not being able to detect you, they cost gold for a reason. It's a sacrifice to have to buy an oracles to help with stealth champions so if they spend the 400g or have a ward set up in a good spot to counter this then it seems fair to me. You seem to be in the mindset of using this spell offensively but I think it would be much better off as a more offensive skill like the example I gave. Stealth is a strong mechanic, this ability removing dots and effects might be a bit much. Again like the previous ability, I see no reason this skill shouldn't be able to be self cast.

The only reason I have the abilities as flat ratios and not able to self cast is to actually discourage designing this champion with the ability to solo lane. Requiring an ally nearby for passive, requiring ally for AD buff/debuff, requiring ally for ulti (see the trend?).

I agree about making his W an active and not a passive or maybe a minimal passive buff with an active debuff for a short duration, while increasing the cooldown. Kinda like a mini permanent (old) janna shield with an active mr/armor debuff.. I like that.

I actually hadn't even thought of his ult as an offensive ability but it definitely would work well that way, maybe increase the duration slightly and remove the invulnerability (making it different than current ultimates) and allow for stealth detection.

Applebottumjeans

11-03-2012

bumped

Capwnzzi

11-03-2012

Magicians Hat to stronk still, most carries/mids will have like 30-40 armor/mr. You can make people go negative and do bonus damage also this this wouldn't be fair. Completely negating a negatron cloak/chain mail with a regular champion ability? It's tooooo much man. Maybe as an ultimate it would be fair but not a move with a lot of uptime.

Divinosculous

11-03-2012

Good idea....I dont understand why this community downvotes ppls ideas....I mean..seriously? this community needs a reform...anyways Good idea!! keep it up!

Dancing Cow

11-03-2012

Oh god, I got bear stanced by the invisible udyr and my armor has been completely shredded.

Sagata

11-03-2012

Does he come with a partner named Roy?