[Champion Concept] Siegfield the Magnificent- Male Support champion.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Applebottumjeans

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-03-2012

[Updated]
[Updated #2]
My first swing a champion concept. Hope you like it!

Siegfield the Magnificent- Male Support champion.

Damage 52 (+2.9 / per level)
Health 345 (+81 / per level)
Mana 316 (+66 / per level)
Move Speed 313
Armor 12 (+3.9 / per level)
Magic resist 30 (+0 / per level)
Health Regen 3.5 (+0.75 / per level)
Mana Regen 5.9 (+0.8 / per level)

Passive "magician's assistant": Siegfield is granted 20% move speed when any ally is within range 1400, does not stack.

Q "Wand Blast" (90/100/110/120/130 mana) (15/13/11/9/7 cooldown)- Siegfield Fires a blast from his wand (1000 range skillshot, aoe blast 300 range) dealing (50/75/100/125/150 +0.7x ap) and slowing enemies within the blast by (15/20/25/30/35%) initially for 5 seconds. Enemies slowly regain their movement speed throghout the duration.

W "Balance of Power" - (85/95/105/115/125 mana) (12/11/10/9/8 cooldown) Siegfield grants 5/10/15/20/25 AD to nearby allies and reduces nearby enemy champion's AD by 5/10/15/20/25 for 3 seconds at all levels.

E "Magician's Hat" (75/85/95/105/115 mana) - (18/16/14/13/12 cooldown) - Siegfield tosses his hat on target champion for (2/3/4/5/6) seconds granting vision if an enemy target. If marked champion is an ally they gain (5/10/15/20/25 + .08x AP) armor and MR for the duration. If the marked champion is an enemy they loose (5/10/15/20/25 +.08x AP) armor and MR for the duration.
--- 200ap max lvl E =41 - + --- more realistic support numbers 125ap max lvl E = 35 - + ----

R "Illusion" (150/220/325 mana) - (120/100/80 cooldown) - Siegfield casts an illusion on an ally, transporting them to another realm granting invisibility and (15/25/35%) movement speed for (2/3/5) seconds.

Sorry, I have no artistic ability whatsoever... Any art concepts you guys can come up with would be appreciated! Also, any feedback or opinions on ratios, cooldowns, mana costs or w/e is also appreciated!

(Seigfield in case you missed it was a play on Siegfried and Copperfield)

Applebottumjeans

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-03-2012

bump

CynicalGiant

11-03-2012

Way too powerful. Massive resistance shredding and buffing, can make allies invisible and a somewhat good scaling AoE Slow? Incredibly OP.

XirosAlpha

11-03-2012

Aren't all the champions powerful 'till riot nerfes them?

Crobot

11-03-2012

So his R is basically a better version of Kayle's ult?

And if the drawback is that said ally does not get to attack, then this is an ability that could be used for griefing. Either way, it's a broken concept.

Manthropology

11-03-2012

Creative, but honestly I see no real flow to that kit. He sounds really UP too...that ulti at low ranks would be like a bad version of Vayne's ulti

BestBilbo

11-03-2012

Hey great sport of trying to push out your own champion idea, I have threads running on my own aswel.

No offense though, but I think the skills are really dull/simple
Q is extremely similar to Lulu's Q.

W the aura like that, is extremely broken. Imagine trading at botlane: Can't lose if this dude is your support, now imagine teamfights.

E: Extremely similar to Lulu's shield/enemy reveal + damage.

R could be fun though, very original. Like a small 'zyhonas' for a target in danger

Applebottumjeans

11-03-2012

thats what you guys are here for, would love to tweak this idea a bit. supports don't get a whole lot of love. The theory behind the design of this champ is that most of his abilities are unable to cast on himself. His passive requires being near another ally.

The design concept is strictly for support. (supports that can go mid get nerfed into oblivion).

Applebottumjeans

11-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by BestBilbo View Post
Hey great sport of trying to push out your own champion idea, I have threads running on my own aswel.

No offense though, but I think the skills are really dull/simple
Q is extremely similar to Lulu's Q.

W the aura like that, is extremely broken. Imagine trading at botlane: Can't lose if this dude is your support, now imagine teamfights.

E: Extremely similar to Lulu's shield/enemy reveal + damage.

R could be fun though, very original. Like a small 'zyhonas' for a target in danger

I agree with your critique of his skills being similar to Lulu. I played around with the idea of a stun on his q but with the rest of the kit (mr/arm debuff, ad buff) i thought a slow would be a bit much.

Also his CDs and mana costs are quite high, requiring careful timing of his spells.

I think a smaller number on his aura ad buff/debuff could be good for early game, but would be non existent late game. maybe scale off of ap?

Echorion

11-03-2012

I want a noxian support...