Alternative to Queue Dodging

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MrMaynard

Recruiter

11-03-2012

Would it be possible to implement a system during champion select that allows a team to return to queue, instead of forcing someone to dodge? I can envision a voting system similar to surrendering, maybe with a CD timer of sorts so a team can't just dodge every game. I know you guys don't want to encourage this sort of thing, but the current system of "dude somebody has 2 dodge quick!!1!" and the subsequent penalization of the dodger is just silly.

Aubheron

11-03-2012

Or at least give me some kind of option to report the troll that forced the dodging.

hunkerinatrench

11-04-2012

The thirty munte penalty is absolutely outrageous. I came to the forums for this exact reason and I believe that something needs to be done. Start the wait at five minutes. I don't care if i go through multiple champion selects. It is better then getting trolled into somehting you dont want, or are not good at it. This is important for the lower elo to because the kids there are much more finicky about where they will play. I am beggin you RIOT please get rid of it. I am typing this right now because we had some troll who wanted to play mid but couldn't get it. So now i am sitting out for half an hour.