In-game clan chat rooms

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Enbo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

11-03-2012

I think it'd be beneficial for clans that have an in-game chat room to have and administartor right, to be able to kick people from the channel if they're acting out, trolling or getting too angry at members, Or even straight up banning them from it. There seems to be this issue raretly, but i want to make it next to never in my clan's chat room.

0oMaskero0

11-03-2012

Agree, bump!!

Kadum1013

11-03-2012

Agree!! Bump

Enbo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

11-03-2012

bump

Enbo

Recruiter

11-03-2012

bump

BestxBottomxNA

11-04-2012

bump

bluemm

11-04-2012

I also agree, this would be a great improvement to the game. It is something that seems like it would be fairly easy to do, and it would remove a lot of problems for some groups and teams where random people can just up and harass members or people in the chat room. Please take this idea into consideration.

Thank you,

Bluemm

Enbo

Recruiter

11-05-2012

Thanks for the support guys, it looks like EU west has the same issue >.<

bluemm

11-06-2012

Itd be even better too if they let you set a password or something to get into it.