How do you counter singed?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Tharaxis Minar

11-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by MasterL33t View Post
I play against singes all the time but can actually solo them with Xin. You need a slow fersure though. Singed will escape with his ulti a lot of the times.

I have to go with this quote.

I hate playing against singed. He is like one of my least favorite champs (usually because I play bad and chase him)

Anyways just played a game as Xin against a singed and I tore him apart. slow..plus knock up I coul do a lot of dmg before he got away.. then if he came close enough to lay a poison trail just close on him..knock up again...

Platinum Agent

11-03-2012

I play as singed quite a bit in norms just because he's one of my favorite champs and it turns out he's really good in TT. The best way to beat Singed that I've seen, is to shut down his early game. Any game where I just couldn't get feed early one, and the opposing laner gained a level over two over me, my performance dropped. This wasn't often, but it's usually because people are too scared to get near me. Get a some life gain/sustain and poke that Singed.

Also this one time, a Katarina just kept jumping to me as I ran away after each time find and getting kills.

DTrick

11-03-2012

Nunu, Lee Sin, Olaf, Jax, Darius

Champs with slows, and have lifesteal who can heal through singed Dot.

batchynator

11-03-2012

By banning him or picking him.

MADJake

11-03-2012

I play almost exclusively singed....best champs against me are probably xin darius ryze, but i counter jax so hard its a joke.