Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

installer issues

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Bradders11

10-04-2010

I got stuck earlier on retrieving server information having just moved into uni (assuming this could be my issue), so i attempted to reinstall, but when i try to launch the installer it tells me I am not connected to the internet. Strangely though all other games I play (mostly on steam) worked fine, but for some reason this launcher wont work (assuming its the ports being blocked), but if anyone has had a similar issue before and knows a solution than it would be incredibly useful.

EDIT: Ok I managed to get it reinstalled from the old files in program files/league of Legends, however I get error code 409 saying that http://l3cdn.riotgames.com/LOL.Production.SourceURL.xml cannot be retrieved and am still stuck on retrieving server information. Can anyone shed any light on my issue?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Bradders11

10-05-2010

*bump*