Best counter to MF in mid

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

wheresmyfreename

10-04-2010

So a lot of newbs are crying about MF and how she's now for some reason the "undisputed best 1v1 laner in the game." or so I've heard. I really don't think she's that bad.

Let's post some good counters for these newbs to read.

I personally take Xin against MF in mid, first time I tried it I had MF crying the whole game after my 3rd kill on her in the lane. He just generally makes a terrible matchup for her.

binch

10-04-2010

Pantheon.

Kryptix

10-04-2010

Mordekaiser and Pantheon

Warscythes

10-04-2010

Heimer?

Aerolicious

10-04-2010

akali and nidale are pretty insane, once they hit lvl 6 MF is prettymuch forced to turret camp or setup ganks.

DrLuau

10-04-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by SirIsaacExcant View Post
So a lot of newbs are crying about MF and how she's now for some reason the "undisputed best 1v1 laner in the game." or so I've heard. I really don't think she's that bad.

Let's post some good counters for these newbs to read.

I personally take Xin against MF in mid, first time I tried it I had MF crying the whole game after my 3rd kill on her in the lane. He just generally makes a terrible matchup for her.
Pantheon renders her Double Up harassment much less effective due to his passive and also has a gap closer + stun, making him very difficult to harass with auto-attacks alone. Pretty much anyone with a gap closer or some CC will make her very mad very fast.

Liquidone

10-04-2010

Vladimir

Psyrpent

10-04-2010

Anyone who learns not to stand behind your creeps. Be a man and bite the bullet. Take the first shot of Double Up to the face while you destroy her.

Prurient

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-04-2010

A good Anivia is the only thing that has shut me down. Ever. Shut down phenomenal mordes, akalis, nidas, heimers, twitchs. A pretty decent Ashe got 2 points in volley 3 in slow arrow and managed to kite off xp for quite a bit.

I think her greatest 1v1 laning capability is to [if she gets out of a fight] call the jungler [you don't have a jungler? how'd you afford mf at level 5?!?] for a gank, and still have huge damage output with decent ranged abilities to help get the kill.

DA T1 Trifol

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-04-2010

Pantheon, Kat, I personally love ashe against her as well.