connection and client issues...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Horsch A

Senior Recruiter

11-03-2012

1. matches window closes automaticly whenever i get to 100percent... it seems like the client is still open, but the match window closes.

why?

2. whenever i finally reconnect to the game after relogging in and everything, i dc again for 30 seconds. by time i start playing, its at the 2 to 3 minute mark on the timer.

3. after the first 2 issues, the game is fine. except for 5v5 matches. i dc every 30-45 seconds for enough time to be back in my own base. i can barely get half way across the map before dc'ing again.

any solutions to these?

also, things i've tried already...
downloading a new setup file. reinstalling. patching. still same thing.
new setup file. uninstalling game completely. installing from new setup file. patching. still same thing.
stopping all other programs from running including anti virus's/firewalls after a new install. still same thing.
checking router firewall, not turned on. still same thing.
works perfectly fine on my laptop that is on the same connection. so its just my desktop.

please let me know if anyone can help me with this... imma go mess with it right now some more.
any and all suggestions i'm open for trying things to fix this!

Horsch A

Senior Recruiter

11-03-2012

also, my brother's LoL accounts were banned for this issue too. he dont care as he's leaving by tomorrow and will never play lol again. but i dont want my account to be banned. or i'll just play 3v3 the rest of my life.

Horsch A

Senior Recruiter

11-03-2012

no one has any answers?

Horsch A

Senior Recruiter

11-04-2012

i still dont know. i tried uninstalling many other programs... this sucks. imma try to change the compatability and maybe that will do it.

Horsch A

Senior Recruiter

11-04-2012

i guess this will go unsolved. no one here is good enough to figure this out. can someone please close this thread?

thanks.