i keep getting F***ing banned! for stupid little trol kids reporting me!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Elitefoo

11-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyvmimcool View Post
i'm getting really p***ed off at all these stupid f***ing kids report people for no reason it really iterates me that all these *trolls* as they call themselves purposely fail in a game and and then make you go bad because now you're laning with that person who's 10 - 0 and fed to the max and they blame you and say report for * not co-operating with team.. * it gets me real mad because i keep getting banned and having to make new accounts and i get p***ed off because i get s*** people who play like the age of 6 years old it reeeaaaaaly f***s me off...

Thankyou - Tyvmimcool.
Please unban me.>

This is one of those classic cases where a troll Lee Sin goes *wreck it ralph* on your team and you are supporting right? ward wraiths or blue area alongside river to prevent.... wait for it...

HUAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH trololoololololololollollolllololololololololololo lololololololo

Shardicus

11-04-2012

QQ.

PogoPogoPogoPogo

11-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZycloneDBathouse View Post
So do they not use IP bans here. He shouldn't be able to just make new accounts if he has been banned multiple times. Ban by IP address after a certain amount of account bans. It is real easy to track; even if they have a static IP.
BillyBob Frat Kid gets banned. No one at State College University ever played League ever again.

Meanwhile, ToxicTimmy has a non-static IP and just release/renews every time he gets banned.

ZycloneDBathouse

11-04-2012

Yea Pogo I saw that happen with another game where a whole college couldn't play. It is because you can jump from connection to connection at a college and your ip resets every time you go back in. It's stupid but I think an IP ban is warranted when someone has had repeated perma bans on accounts.