i keep getting F***ing banned! for stupid little trol kids reporting me!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Tyvmimcool

11-03-2012

i'm getting really p***ed off at all these stupid f***ing kids report people for no reason it really iterates me that all these *trolls* as they call themselves purposely fail in a game and and then make you go bad because now you're laning with that person who's 10 - 0 and fed to the max and they blame you and say report for * not co-operating with team.. * it gets me real mad because i keep getting banned and having to make new accounts and i get p***ed off because i get s*** people who play like the age of 6 years old it reeeaaaaaly f***s me off...

Thankyou - Tyvmimcool.
Please unban me.>

PogoPogoPogoPogo

11-03-2012

Based on this post alone, I'd almost guarantee you're not getting banned for no reason. But if you link your reform card, we can point out some of the reasons you're probably banned.

Kyizen

11-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by pogopogopogopogo View Post
based on this post alone, i'd almost guarantee you're not getting banned for no reason. But if you link your reform card, we can point out some of the reasons you're probably banned.
qft

Sephïroth

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-03-2012

Ahahaha. I don't mean to laugh at you, but I did give you +1. Be happy about that! Dummy!

Hoizengerd

11-03-2012

it seems that you have a potty mouth, and since "offensive language" is a report option (which is kinda silly given that there is a default filter) you are looking at getting banned for anything you say...my suggestion, don't talk at all in chat, keep it to absolute minimum

TheMrTacoMan

11-03-2012

lol scrub

DirtDevil777

11-03-2012

lol

DirtDevil777

11-03-2012

try not to swear so much and that way maybe ur teammates might think better of you

Malyrus

11-03-2012

I could point out all the reasons you're getting banned, but my asterisk key would break.

ZycloneDBathouse

11-04-2012

So do they not use IP bans here. He shouldn't be able to just make new accounts if he has been banned multiple times. Ban by IP address after a certain amount of account bans. It is real easy to track; even if they have a static IP.