~~[Avatars]Forum Enhancer Kit by Worre~~

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

NeedsMoreSoraka

Senior Member

11-05-2012

bump


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Eristhetic

Senior Member

11-05-2012

This is pretty cool. Thanks!


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Lénekton Bot

Senior Member

11-05-2012

Warping bump post.
Warp count: 13.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Doom Maggot

Senior Member

11-05-2012

Hi, nice to see you guys again.
Avatars are working for me again, also, decided on a new avatar for me to have.

Like the look of the website now


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Valtome

Senior Member

11-05-2012

I'll be keeping track of this thread in case there are any updates on Opera.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Zoram

Senior Member

11-05-2012

Palemoon is best hipster browser.

Bumping thread because of awesome.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Hanatsu

Senior Member

11-05-2012

I couldn't get the newest version F.E.K 0.9E to work at all, but the older D worked like a charm. <3


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Lénekton Bot

Senior Member

11-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doom Maggot View Post
Hi, nice to see you guys again.
Avatars are working for me again, also, decided on a new avatar for me to have.

Like the look of the website now
Welcome back

Quote:
Originally Posted by Valtome View Post
I'll be keeping track of this thread in case there are any updates on Opera.
Sorry, haven't figured out yet what doesn't work as I can't recreate your problem at all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hanatsu View Post
I couldn't get the newest version F.E.K 0.9E to work at all, but the older D worked like a charm. <3
Interesting. What browser do you have?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Hanatsu

Senior Member

11-05-2012

i'm using chrome.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Lénekton Bot

Senior Member

11-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hanatsu View Post
i'm using chrome.
I'll try to check why it doesn't work.